JustDial.com

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

1994
Good

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

I`m Deepak Kumar Dhiman, Director o[censored]NIACCESS GLOBAL EDUCATION PVT LTD. I wish to complain about ANUJ SINGH (Just Dial) (Employee...

I have registered for their lead generation plan for my business, they gave me all kind of scrap in the name of leads, when I am Calling to cancel the plan, they are telling that they don't have refund policy.
they will provide me services for the money paid.

What will I do with the such leads, which are simply worthless
Feb 05, 2021

Hello Shailendra,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

I contact justdial for transport sevice and after that i started receiving call from various transporter i finalize the deal with the transporter naming Dhanlaxmi road ways we got agreed on a payment term in which it was decided to pay half amount in advance and remaining on deliver butas soon as i transferd the amt in his bank acc the person switch off his phone and what app later i enquired about his account then i came to know that he is a fraud if you want i can give you all the deatil .and this has happen to a lot of person i request you to take necessary action as its spoiling the image of your reputed firm as still there are many firm still doing the same thing
    Feb 05, 2021

Hi Dhiru,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

As 1 have paid almost 11000 for branding but there is no response from your employee soo i request you to please refund ma amount or else I will complaint it. I have request him to edit the banner but there is no response from 15 days .really bad service worst service ever really bad company just dail
      Feb 04, 2021

Hello Mehandi,

Team Justdial

I registerd to enquire about some nearby body massage services, after which i am being called by various salons and spa centers again and again . i no more want to receive these calls . when i added my no. i was registering an accuont and did not wanted my contact info to be shared to various salons and spas without prior warning or information . i am irritated with theses calss . they keep calling again and again.
        Feb 03, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience that has caused to you.

Team Justdial

This is regarding my listing with Justdial company. Their sales person name - Mr. Mayank Narula, visited my office many times...

I took the name of a online saree wholeseller from justdail named sanjay kakdiyan we had a conversation and I purchased sarees from him nd it was not COD so I paid him a amount of rs 6000 to him but now I have not received the saree and he is not responding I want my money back from him.

Hi Megha,

Team Justdial

I am anand Chopade I emailed to just dial to stop my ECS and they replied
            We have stopped ECS for your contract aashish...

I recieved a lead and later got to know from the customer that lead is not genuine
            Leads are not genuine

Hi Yamuna,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

My name is Mukesh sad and im from nagaur rajasthan. My free listing "BUTATI DHAM TEMPLE" which is i was using since 2010 has been hacked by justdail and given to another person and he is misusing it .
              so i reqest to justdial to solve my problem as soon as.
              My listing hacked and given to another person

Hi Mukesh,

Dear just Dial,

I'm from Chennai h2o water can supply Chennai.

Your marketing team person...

Bakwas service provider hai ye log
                Jan 29, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jisne Mera just dial me booking ki wo Mera call nhi pic krta na mujhe corporate krta
                  Jan 29, 2021

Dear Team,
                    Maine mere Office ke liye JD se plumber bulaya tha or usne kam pura kiya nahi or paise mang raha tha to...
                    Maine mera car rental ka business registration kiya tha just dial search engine network me
                    Baaf me inke customer care...
                    We were cheated of Rs. 5000 by R J Aluminium Fabrications, Gm Palya, Bangalore, which is listed on JustDial. When I wrote...
                    Sir/madam,
                    Ref : Kodai Easy tours & travels, 9-1-302, Jeganathapuram, Kodairoad - 624206. Cell - [protected].
                    br...
                    I have just purchased a package of Just dial ( 3 months back). in the name of Padma Properties. Without my consent the policy/working...

My name is Syed Asif Ali Chishti in Bareilly. My business number is [protected], [protected] COMPUTER HOSPITAL INFOTECH I want my contract to be canceled And do not mandate my bank account Due to my personal reason, I can no longer make further contact. Thanks just dial
                    Jan 27, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial.

Someone placed my information on your site and I can't remove it. I have emailed your company many times and they have not...