JustDial.com

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

2000
Good

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Dear JD,

We are facing hectic issues in handling irrelevant leads, where to park these leads and get the refund.br...
Anand satheesh here, I am running a buisness and I hv listed ma buisness in just dial in 2019.i have registered...

I was searching a number for gas agency who is to deliver my gas today. But just dial has registered some kind of complaint and i am getting calls from random agencies asking for address saying i have registered a complaint with just dial. I have not done any such complaint. Please fix your software and stop giving out our numbers to random people
Apr 05, 2021

Hi Prajakta,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial
    In reference to my previous mail dated 2nd April 2021 to kolkata branch .it is regretly mentioned that i...

Just dial is Ford
    Apr 04, 2021

Hi Manoj,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Dear Sir

Actually My Company Name Mark Solutions. A few days ago in the month of March 2021, I issued one cheque...
      25 March 2021 18:28/by justdial and RIPPED OF INR 15, 045.00
      With reference to your email, this is to inform you that...

Hallo Item Justdial,
      I was struggling since last 3 months to stop my ECS payments. No body helping me in this regard.
      I spoke to Raghu, Arjun Chouhan, Reshma and Sai Charan, Chandra Shekar Chennuri and Madhukar but so far no one cares about my request.

Arjun Chouhan sent few emails to their supervisors and it is attached in this email.

I want to stop my ECS payments from today for sure. Otherwise I will take legal actions.

Hi Arjun,

Team Justdial.

Hi Sir and Madam One of my problems is that Miss Pranita Oval and Manisha Jadhav are two people making fun of me sleeping that half of my seat is at JustDial. Express drive service is new to my company with 5000 from me.
        Thanks you
        Express drive services

Updated by [email protected]
        Hi Manoj,

Team Justdial.

I get package of 25 thousand for my salon from just dial sales executive Devesh he promised to provide all beneficiary services which comes in 25 thousand package so i want to complain about sales executive Devesh because we feel very dissatisfied and disappointed with his services
          Mar 31, 2021

Hi Kirty,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Dear sir

We registered our company (Flying aviation academy) on 2nd position and make a website your side...

I clearly told the justdial representative or agent to close my account and no longer want to use their service every time told me that ok we will stop your service this month
            I talk to them almost 8 to 9 times in last 16 months complaining about the same thing and every time they told me that my service is closed the mail is sent by mistake or they will look into it but they never closed my account because of this my bank fined me 25 thousands rupees my bank which bank of baroda also didn't inform me that all the transactions are being dishonoured and when yesterday i deposited 25k in my account after long time they cut all the amount and informing me about that before that they never mail or text or call me to tell whats going on

Please sir solve this solve i really need that money
            Mar 31, 2021

Hi Dharmendra,

Team Justdial

There a service provider of justdial named sagar pokhrel who by fraud made a deal with me by saying that I will be getting the leads after 1st down payment, but even after 1 month my account was not activated and justdial deducted 1 more ECS .I have been mentioning to them that I am moving to canada and I have to clear all my accounts but still they didnt helped me and they did not deactivated my account .
              Mar 30, 2021

Hi Medha,

Hello, Just Dial,

This is Kamal Bhakuni from K&K Concepts.
                I have a very bad experience with Just...

Dear business peoples,
                We are invest 37170 rupees for lead generation but they are never given single prospective lead. When I'm reporting related this issue they are speaking too much.. I ask to refund they told there is no provision to lead.. It is purely fraudulent service. Font believe them
                Cheating company beware of this
                Mar 30, 2021

Hi VijayanRam,

Team Justdial

I have taken one plan for getting enquiries which can tag as relevent /irrelevent. Due to bad quality...
                  TRANEX LOGISTICS (I) PVT LTD, 26/1, PERUMAL NAGAR, 3RD STREET, NANGANALLUR, CHENNAI 600061 company is a cheater. Contact Person...
                  Phone number is wrong, the number is my personal number.

Dear Suhani Ji/ Bijay Ji,

First of all, we would like to thank you for introducing JustDial to us. However,...

My Name is Kishore and my Company Name is Frame Me Photography.

I have got a subscription from justdial for Photography leads. to get my subscription just dial executive approached me regularly and explained everything. once i paid and applied for the service im not getting any proper leads and the executive is not giving a proper reply . they are avoiding my calls. Executive name is "Abhilash" from chennai. '

The Complaint is i'm not getting any proper leads i'm only getting the irrelevant leads from just dial. and also i can't mark it as "Irrelevant Leads" . because i don't have any option called "Irrelevant". they said they have stopped the option and they may not know about this anymore.

So look into this issue and solve this ASAP. or else give me a refund.

I totally hate justdial. so Please look into this and solve or i can go to any extend to get my money back or solve the issue.
                  Mar 27, 2021