JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 27, 2022
2012
1915

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 9

I had raised a compliant on 13th May to disable my Justdial account. I received a call from an executive to understand the issue. He explained that an email had been sent to Mumbai office to disable the issue since he cannot make any decision from Chennai - and mentioned that it would take 15 days to have a resolution.

Till date I have not had a resolution to the issue - please disable my ECS immediately and stop sending me ECS requests to my Savings account.
Hello Diwakar Kaushik,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Sir i am custmor of your comapany in jaipur yours exctaive are very bad no service provide by you
    Hello Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

I requested Justdial 3-4 times to stop my ecs payment but everytime they ignored and they said i can't do nothing for you, you will get call from ecs department in 24-48 hours but they didn't call me. They are very big fraudster. Please help....

Cheating me ur staff
      Name
      Manoj
      Santhosh
      Karthi
      Maheshwari
      Hello Boopathibaskar,

Team Justdial.

Plz stop mails and calls
        Hello Niharika,

Team Justdial.

Complaint Against - CATALYST WRITING SERVICES MUMBAI.

They have taken the money and it's been 3 weeks the service has not been provided.

They have just allured the student stating that they'll provide the plagarism services within 2 hours if we pay the whole money in advance.

Despite numerous phone calls and messages they refuse to provide the content or the refund.

This company has adopted some illegal measures to extort the money and keep continuing their ill- solicited acts.

Kindly resolve this at your end, or else I have to initiate criminal prosecution against the company or the intermediary.

Thanks and regards
          May 31, 2022
          The complaint is not at all resolved. Kindly provide assistance.
          Hello Bhavyaa,

Team Justdial.

Someone has listed my mobile number [protected] as contact no for some company in justdial. I have told them to remove my number from their database which has not been done so far. I am tired of answering 100 to 200 calls everyday which is extremely disturbing and creating nuisance for my day to day work. Kindly advise them to remove my number as early as possible. Thanks....
            I have done the (Adarsh Aircon) ac repair and services contract with justdial ltd.and i have paid payment to justdial for lead services.i have paid Rs.16, 000/- to justdial for ac repair and services.after 1 month i have jusdial is not giving me true leads and i have complaint them for issues.but they are not responding. i have request them stop my services and return my payment. but justdial is not told we are giving your payment back.br...

Order number ORV8C9N1L4 was unsuccessfull but money debited from my Amazon wallet. Kindly refund the amount.
            Manoj kumar
            Hello Manoj,

Team Justdial.

I called a vendor using justdial. Now my number is leaked and I keep getting calls from different different vendors asking for the problem. Pls stop this
              "Hello Vicious,

Team Justdial."

I have register my business for getting leads but iam not getting leads so that I called on[protected] number now they are asking you have taken banner service which is not providing leads so the I want refund my money because of they have not provided complete and correct information about their service related that means they cheated with me so the I want refund my money
                Arush DTH installation service
                Location Nashik
                Contact...
                I was searching on Google for a furniture store near me, I did not go on Justdial and ask them to share my number with anyone.
                Few minutes later i get a whatsapp message from a furniture store stating Justdial gave them my number.
                This is pathetic, Where are my privacy rights, How can anyone just have my number without my permission
                Hello Mercy,

Team Justdial.

I did a fasttag recharge on 9 may justdial with SBI credit card. recharge faild but money is not refund.please give a solution...

I did Fastag recharge on 18 May, 2022. transaction is in still processing but money deducted from my account. It is above on 48 hours but i don't received my money
                  Hello Chinmay,

Team Justdial.

I did Fastag recharge on 18May, 2022. transaction is in still processing but money deducted from my account. Please refund my money asap....
                    I did Fastag recharge on 18 May, 2022. transaction is in still processing but money deducted from my account. Please refund my money asap....
                    I have a lot of technical issues in developing my website pages in JD Omni. I had a great trust on JD Omni Brand but that just turned out to be a nightmare.

Despite spending huge money for this customizable website, I need to contact their support team every now and then for resolving a lot of issues while building the website. But in the end, no support delivered & the issue is not resolved at all. Still there are lot of improvements...

JustDial.com — Refund of Fastag recharge

Please refund my money asap. Transaction is still in processing from last 2 days...

JustDial.com — Fastag Recharge Refund

I did Fastag Recharge on 18th May, 2022. Transaction is still in processing from past 2 days but money deducted from my account. Please refund my money asap...
                    सर मैने 18 मई को 5000 का fasteg का रिचार्ज किया था लेकिन रिचार्ज अभी तक नहीं मिला है और ना ही कोई रिफंड मिला है--

JDID (Source_Ref_No) : ORO2J4Z1I4