[Resolved] Justdial.com — bad services

Bangalore, India
 Deval Majumdar on Jan 14, 2019
I needed a job so i called just dial n the representative disconnected my call n again i called again call disconnected it'd a zero tolerance point. This is not accepted. I wanted help. But just dial is the worst services. I enquired about cab driver job. That girl spoke with me very badly. I want to earn money by driving job. What is the problem with her. I am not taking her money. I request that girl to remove from the job. Then she will understand the pain of losing job. It's your job to find her.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Hello Deval Majumdar,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please write a line about it along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

Team Justdial

Comments

On dated 13th Dec, i have received the call from Just dial for making the 3D Animation film. The man name Mr Vivek (Ph No- [protected]) visited my office and assured me to finish my work within 3 working days. I deposited amount in his Axis bank account. But now he is not taking my call and even not answering on what's app an messages.

Justdial.com - bad services