Justdial.com — request for closure of account kidzee mahavir enclave & kidoos daycare

RZB-5 GURUDWAR ROAD MAHAVIR ENCLAVE NEW DELHI 110045, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Sanjmehta on Apr 15, 2019

This is complain regarding the account closure we have taken your services for our business kidzee mahavir enclave new delhi & kidoos day care mahavir enclave new delhi from last 1 year so know we sold out business to third party.

So we have requested you team to closed the account by mailing to delhi justdial team & sales manager, executive sashank but no one is responding and again they have deduct the ecs for the current month after there confirmation for not hitting the ecs.

So request you kindly look into this and closed the account & refund the ecs amount.

[Apr 15, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Hello Mr. Sanjeev Mehta,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [email protected] or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Comments

Just dial sending sms of some ex user yogi fabrication. Now number changed and I reported just dial but yet they are sending me messages. Justdial remove my number. It’s [protected]. Myself Anish Mirza. I am not any yogi fabrication. So do it.
We are receiving unwanted calls regarding some products so i wanted to deactivate my account. or is it possible to change my personnel contact number by my official number.. ??? Sometimes calls comes so frequently and it irritates me. Also i got calls in night also.

Please do the needful and deactivate my account as soon as possible.

1989
    Justdial.com - request for closure of account kidzee mahavir enclave & kidoos daycare