Kaff Appliances India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 12, 2023

File a complaint to Kaff Appliances India

Having problems with Kaff Appliances India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kaff Appliances India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kaff Appliances India

Haryana

Kaff Appliances India reviews & complaints page 16

punit3456
from Madanpur, West Bengal

It was very confusing to choose a right chimney from all the options available in KAFF's website but then I had a word with its customer care person and he told me all about the different features and what will go with my kitchen. I went through various options by comparing the features and prices I choose the perfect one for my kitchen. I am happy with my choice.
Kaff Appliances India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
    tamal haldar

masterpiece

For keeping my wine collection intact i bought kaff's built-in wine cooler at a very good price. The whole process from buying it to the installation was hassle free and i am happy with the product. It is like a masterpiece in my kitchen and not only this it works very well as well as i can keep both types of wine at a time. I will definitely refer this brand further to my family and friends....
    R
    Rima khan
    from Gobardanga, West Bengal

I am currently using built-in microwave from kaff and it was recommended by a friend to me. I got it in a very good offer given by the brand and i am really loving it. When i visited the showroom buying to look for microwave the staff there gave a proper demo on how to use it properly so that the oven works at its full efficiency. My overall experience with this product is going pleasant.

D
      Dolly0007

satisfied

I am fully satisfied with the working of kaff's dishwasher that i got a year ago while ago from kaff's online website. I liked it because it does not consumes much energy and uses less water for one wash. It is quite easy to operate too. The whole setup looks neat and does not take much space as it is built-in. I got it at a reasonable price and judging by its performance till now the price is totally worth it....
      Mou007

I am fully satisfied

Mou007
      from Gobardanga, West Bengal

I was facing some issues while cleaning the hood chimney that i bought from kaff. I requested a service visit to customer care and they didn't respond to my call at once but then looked into the matter and resolved my issue in no time. The filters of the chimney were changed so they charged for that but there was no service charge as i took the extra warranty of this product by paying it eariler.

shruthi.aithal
        from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Address:Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, 562114

I bought a kaff hob during june 2017. So far there have been multiple issues with it. The nobs dont function properly (Easily comes to hand), the burners release flame unevenly (Vessels are burnt).
        In last 1.5 years i have raised at least 4 complaints (2 within the warranty period itself). The customer care is hopeless. Have to call them repeatedly to come and repair. When they come they always ask extra money (Other than the service charges) saying conveyance charges for which they don't provide the bill.
        The current complaint i have raised on 23rd march 2019 is still not resolved (I was supposed to get a call within 2 working days)
        The complaint number is :[protected]

sudhakar venkatsiva
          from Bengaluru, Karnataka

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560100

Hi kaff support, i have a raised multiple complaints with cust care on dec-12 kf297176 and on jan[protected], to replace all the burners for my hob khb60br4 model, till date (24-mar-19) my issue had not been resolved, i have been calling customer care, customer services center (Kavitha[protected] spoken to vikas the manager of the customer care, escalated the issue multiple times but no luck, what kind of customer services are you providing, pathetic customer care, you cant replace just 4 burners and its been more than 3 months. Worst product and worst services. I will never recommend this product to anyone in my circle.

nidhi6653

I am very cautious when i buy an electric appliance for the kitchen. I dig out every detail regarding the product just so i am fully assured that i am buying a good quality product and if i am overpaying for it or not. So recently i visited kaff's showroom near me for such detailed inquiry and practical knowledge because i was looking for a perfect built-in dishwasher for my small sized kitchen. I was fully satisfied with the service given by the staff there and my overall experience was pleasing.

priti7576

I was having so much trouble cleaning the chimney. Then one of my family members suggested me to switch to kaff's auto clean chimney because i will get it in a friendly budget. So i went through the website and then talked to the customer executive and bought an auto clean chimney. It has made my life easy because i don't have to waste time cleaning it anymore.

mark2abhishek
                from Bengaluru, Karnataka

Don't even think about buying a kaff, product is pathetic after sales services are as worst as possible
                Hob got damaged with knobs melting, you need to get new knobs valves generator etc at a cost you can buy two stoves with 4 burners, service is required every year which will drill a hole in your pocket plus the service folks are worst no knowledge bag of lies and commitments
                Unless you want to increase your workload and want to waste your time and money don't go for kaff
                I recently bought a hob model no. BLH 804 WHT from KAFF for my new kitchen. Look wise the unit is beautiful with white glass top and brass burners. It is a new edition of bellini series and it is a premium level product. I am very happy with the overall and its performance. I will definitely refer KAFF to people willing to buy a good quality hob.

payel870
                  from Kolkata, West Bengal

The best thing I did is to buy a dishwasher from KAFF. It is a best helping hand in the kitchen as I don’t have to worry about washing dishes. Especially during a family gathering or house party, it comes in handy. I don't have any trouble in using it because during the set up the installation team showed me properly how to use it and how to to use the minimum amount of water and soap.

payel870
                    from Kolkata, West Bengal

I am very impressed with the after sales service of kaff because i was very annoyed by the service was given by the other brand that's why i switched to kaff. When i bought the cooking range they send the team immediately for the setup and also gave me a demo for proper usage. Talking about the performance of cooking range i am happy with that too as it does not take time to start and heat up plus multi-tasking has become easy now.

neha3245
                      from Kolkata, West Bengal

I saw a built-in oven at my sister in law's place and it caught my attention at once. When asked it is of KAFF. Later I visited one of nearby KAFF's showroom and went through all the options of oven available there. I finally bought one KOV 70 BA6 at a very good discount given by the company. I am very happy with the overall performance and its black color matches the countertop of my kitchen making it look more classy.

neha3245
                        from Kolkata, West Bengal

I bought this island chimney TURIN 90 online from KAFF's website. I was worried about the quality of the product that will arrive but it was the same as ordered and told. The whole process from buying to setting up the chimney was a pleasant experience. Although I was very choosy about it at first, the customer care executive of KAFF helped me a lot in solving all the queries. The overall performance of the chimney it is totally worth my investment.

T
                          taniya3579
                          from Kolkata, West Bengal

In my opinion, kaff is a bit expensive brand but it is totally worth buying. I bought a very classy looking built-in wine cooler from kaff a while ago and it is a top model. All the features are first class and it is the main attraction of my kitchen with its stainless steel glass door and neat finish. I am glad that i bought this wonderful wine cooler and it worth its price in every manner.

B
                            babu3456
                            from Kolkata, West Bengal

I saw this very attractive looking wine cooler at my friend's place when asked it was of kaff. I checked out the whole unit and it was fabulous. As a wine lover, i also keep a small collection of wine and that's why i absolutely loved the cooler. I got to know that it is suitable to keep both types of wine. Now i am definitely going to visit kaff's showroom for buying a suitable wine cooler for my kitchen.

steve001

Well done KAFF with the service. I am happy with the service given by KAFF because a few days ago I called the team for service and they fixed the oven on time without asking any extra charge on the service I just had to pay for the new items used in the oven. I have to say that if you are annoyed with the servicing of your product then switch to KAFF, they are really good.

E
                                engineer278

I am fully satisfied with the service given by KAFF customer care center because recently I called the team for service and they fixed the chimney quickly and efficiently in minimal service charges and the extra charge for the new things that got changed. I will say KAFF is really good with service and I will prefer KAFF over other brands because of it.

Shefali Ahmed45
                                  from Kolkata, West Bengal

I have a standard size kitchen and for that i needed a medium size in-built wine cooler. One of my friends reffered me kaff and when i surfed through its website, i just found the right one. It is kwc 58 with a capacity of keeping 40 to 50 bottles at a time. It has become a center piece of my kitchen with its stunning looking stainless steel finish and brown colored glass door