Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances
Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd.

Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Customer Care

FacebookLinkedInYoutube
No. 34, (2nd Floor), Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Egattur Village
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Sales Marketing Office
No. 9, 2nd Floor, 3rd Avenue,Indira Nagar,Adyar, Chennai - 600020, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91 44 4041 4926

Registered Office

143 Pudupakkam Village, Kelambakkam-Vandalur Road, Kancheepuram Dist 603103 Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +91 44 4741 5500

Load

Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Complaints & Reviews

Bought the Butterfly Grinder from flipkart it worked fine for few days but it stopped working now. raised a complaint from my side its been a month but no response from the service side.
Jul 22, 2021

Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our butterfly branded 3 burner glass top stove got broke while cooking time. The glass top was turned into pieces with noise and spread all over the kitchen and spoiled food and hurt my mom too. The Product has manufacturing defect and I condemn the item not to use by any one in future.
    Jul 04, 2021

Butterfly cresta food processor, 1 hp, 5 jars
      My mixer was not working inside of the machine bad smell was coming and get short circuit
      Jun 30, 2021

My b/f Mixi is not working
        Jun 27, 2021

The pressure cooker which we had purchased from butterfly had been blasted badly
          Jun 25, 2021

We purchased butterfly mixer grinder in 2019 and it is in warranty period till now but when we use the micer there is a spark inside it and we get a burning smell as well
            So kindly see to ir
            Jun 01, 2021

Not working stove burner for 10 days
              I have warranty card and original bill

call me
              medak
              Telangana state
              pincode 502110
              May 28, 2021

I bought bought the tawa 5 months back via Flipboard. Now it's coating is tearing and not in usable form. Pk replace it...

Bought 5 months back from flipkart. Used only a few times Now the coating is damaged and not in usable form
                May 22, 2021

Not working Stove Small burner,
                  I bought "butterfly rhino Stainless steel LPG stove. on 1/may/2019.

I...
                  I want to register the complaint of my mixer grinder Butterfly mixi matchless 4.

The complaint of the product...

I have purchased a mixer grinder- butterfly jet with 3 jars. the mixer is working properly but the lid of second jar is damaged- plastic lid and ist jar i.e big one is broken steel part. please advice to how to change the same
                  May 19, 2021

Namaskaar!

I'd purchased a butterfly mixer grinder from flipkart.

The same has stopped working from last 15 days.

I'm based out of Pune and the Pune service centre number on your website is incorrect.

Kindly help me with the same.

Below are my invoice details towards the same.

Invoice number: FAFO7W[protected]
                    Product details: Mixer/juicer/grinders (FSN: MIXF5D4KPARAZNZA) (HSN/SAC:[protected]
                    Model number: Butterfly Rapid 4 Jar 750
                    watts 750 W Juicer Mixer
                    Grinder
                    Apr 23, 2021

Purchased the mixer on Dec 2020 from Amazon.in and now its not working. No customer service available and when I tried to...
                      Hi, I have given my induction stove for service at perambur branch of butterfly service center on 27th March.
                      br...

Automatically stop and after that not working.
                      Apr 02, 2021

Not working yet

Mar 12, 2021
                        Updated by Siva.s
                        It was not working

We bought 4 burner stove via Flipkart in Feb 2020, within 1 week o[censored]sage there was a some problem with stove which resulted into backfire of the flame, we called up for service, but due to the Corona pandamic the service was delayed .Service boy came for service and checked and assured it had problem and asked us to place a request for the replacement of the stove, then we placed a request for replacement of the stove, the replacement of the stove was assured by the service company, but the replacement was never proceeded further . We request for the replacement of the stove immediately without further due.
                          Thankyou.
                          Mar 08, 2021

We had purchased butterfly matchless, three burner gas stove. From krishna stores Perambur on 24.8.2020. to our grief, We...

I had ordered a butterfly mixer grinder online in October 2020. In two months it stopped working and I had to get it repaired. Now again 2Months after repair(i.e. February 2021), it stopped working. No help is being provided by the company, though I registered the complaint with them 2days ago. PATHETIC SERVICE AND THE PRODUCT. I highly recommend people to not buy the product from Butterfly. I ordered it after thinking it's made in India project product and I would get proper service but no. They're just taking their image down. Worst. Mixer grinder or such products are supposed to be bought once and are used for long time, people don't have money to just waste it on repair or buying again and again, especially during such times. I regret using their product.
                            Feb 22, 2021