Kailash Healthcare — dr. manas chatterjee rudest doctor with no knowledge

This was an incident of june 2018. After that, today i got time to write few lines about this great doctor.

My husband was complaining severe headache from 2 days. So we decided to visit a general physician at kailash hospital. To our bad luck we met "mr. Manas chatterjee". I don't even found worth calling him a doctor. After listening to my husband he said he is having viral. When i asked him that he is not having fever how it can be a viral? Then he started shouting on us, "why are you speaking? I am talking to him, not to you. You just keep quite!!"

Then he recommended a test for sinus. I told him that my husband never had a problem like that and sinus pain can't be that severe. He again started shouting on me and said "agar zyada problem he to admit kerwa do, hum dekh lenge. Do you have insurance?" we said that we don't want to admit.

We did the sinus test and when i visited him again with the reports he didn't even see it properly and said "bola tha na sinus he, steam do".

And you guys won't believe, my husband's sinus report was absolutely normal when i consulted another doctor. He is the rudest of all. He has no knowledge. Don't waste your money and time consulting him.

[Jan 31, 2019] Kailash Healthcare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kailash Healthcare