Kaizen Nissan Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2018

File a complaint to Kaizen Nissan

Having problems with Kaizen Nissan?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kaizen Nissan customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kaizen Nissan

New Delhi District
Delhi

Kaizen Nissan Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Kaizen Nissan reviews & complaints(8)

Dear ConsumerCourt,

I have facing major issue with Nissan Service Station- Kaizen Nissan Okhla. I owing car Datsun GO -DL1CQ 9932. I have given by car for small fender work on 11th Oct''17 Oct till date I have not received my car.

Kaizen Nissan service made fake car accidental and took Rs.96000 from insurance and Rs.12000 from us. They damage the car engine aswell during their operating to car.
When I wrote to Nissan company Mr. Abhishek Roy - [protected] contacted me however, he is not justified and given response to customer without enquired to fact.
Kaisan dealer is threating & harassing to customer to give no dispute letter & asking for extra money otherwise they will not rectify the car.

Service Station Contact Person:
Mr. Rakesh - [protected]/[protected]
Mrs. Neelu Bisht -[protected]/[protected]
Address:
YouWe & Cars
D 12 Okhla Indl. Area, Ph-1. ND.

Requested you please help.

Neha Sharma
M:[protected]
Kaizen Nissan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is sahil madan in the month of feb 2017 i purchased a new brand nissan micra active
    Chassis number # mdhfbuk13gc501867 / engine 871565c / registration number # hr51bn4889

Km done aprrox 14000 km

It was first new car i am having a pathatic experience i feel like i have wasted my money buying this car because this car is full of issue, i ws critisiged my my
    Friends and family whiling making a desion of buying this car, and now after 6 months i felt that they where right.

Number of issue with the vechile. Purchase date 08/02.2017 till today 10/12/2017 6 months duration

1 the engine yellow light has come one and i feel missing on my gears and engine makes some wered sounds.

2 the air condition make wered sounds while turning on the vechile at the start.

3 the mounting and under bodys has gone for the toss getting sounds from all over the car.

4 always did schecduled services on time 5000 km check up /10000 km service was charged 3000 inr for service and what the service people did was

Touped my engine oil by on litre and made a fool of me.

5 the balance of my car is not accurate i having a bumpy ride.

The condition is so worst that i do not even feel to drive this car, its just a 6 months old car but feels like 6 yaers when u ride.. I got this car

Finaced for 5 years but i do not feel it will last. I feel i am cheated please suggest what should i do..

Please contact me [protected] /email kumar. [protected]@gamil.com

Please help

Last year (2016) i use to live in gurgaon as i was working with one mnc there. My pay package was good on the basis of which i was looking for some personal loans as i have to arrange some funds for my marriage which was planned in april 2016. But, due to my low cibil score many bank refused my loan application despite of good banking record. Somehow the so called finance company (Mentor) came to know that i am...

My car no. Dl-8cak-1019 was sent by me to your agency service centre, okhla through one of my employees on 21.09.2017 for check up and repair of a fault in ac. The car was detained by the workshop of 21.09.2017 with advise to keep the car for further check up and to deliver the same on the next day i. E. 22.09.2017. On 22.09.17, the workshop manager informed me over phone about the fault in the ac and the expenditure expected to be incurred on the same. I asked them to handover the car to my employee shri raj kumar without rectifying the fault in the ac. However, on receipt of the car i found that the rear view mirror fixed in front of the driver seat was missing and also the music system was not operating. I enquired from my employee sh. Raj kumar who further made inquiries with shri mukesh kumar and sh. Manoj kumar of the workshop over phone and asked them about the reasons for the missing of the rear view mirror and tempering with the music system of the car. It is very shocking to inform that the workshop people are stealing the accessories of the cars received from the customers for repairs. Kindly make a discrete enquiry into the above incidents and make arrangements for return of the items stolen by the miscreants working in the workshop.

Sandeep sharma

Hello Sir,

I am Mingmar Dorje Sherpa who bought Nissan Terrano XL dci on 31, 12, 2013 from Assam Ghuwathi India having Engine No D032225, Chassis No MDHHSNA36DB002250. PSI 110,
        Diesel. I did servicing at MLA Nissan Service Centre on[protected]. at 18758km but i regret to inform you that after few days when i went to hill station
        Darjeeling then i got a problem with red warning stop light and electronic fault...

Okhla service department is the 3rd class service station, especially there neelu mam, i have called thrice for the complaint but no one bother me.. Charged highly for the service and i have paid them 26000 but the work not done properly, especially cleaning problem and aftr service my car is vibrating in the first gear, dnt know wat they have done
        Oct 15, 2016
        Updated by AkshayArora
        Car number is DL3CCC 5366.
        Contact number is [protected]

And till date company not resolving my complain/problem seriously and my car is still under kaizen nissan and evertime company giving a stupid excuse that part o[censored]r car is order it will take a time kaizen nissan cannot give me proper time

So either you solve my problem else i have to move to take any other necessary step..
          Jun 17, 2016
          Updated by mohit03
          THIS IS MY 2ND COMPLAINT FOR NISSAN CAR COMPANY and KAIZEN NISSAN DEALER MOTI NAGAR BRANCH NEW DELHI that I have send my micra for purchasing a new remote with key on 24th may 2016 at kaizen nissan moti nagar. My both old remotes are misplace and i have facing a starting problem so as per kaizen nissan i have send my car for new remote coding purpose and after 2 day i receive a call from service adviser he say all old coding of this car was permanently deleted and we order a new part plus coding of this car it will takes 7 to10 days.

After 10 days i call Mr Ravinder (GM as per KAIZEN NISSAN) of KAIZEN NISSAN and he says give me 1 more time of 1 week and he assured me that yours car will hand over to u in a week.Now today is 17th June 2016 car still in same position and Mr Ravinder not answer my call.

pls solve my problem else now i have to move to take police compliant or any other action...

Sir, i have purchased a datsun go+ from kaizen nissan moti nagar 3 months back. from day 1 i have been complaining regarding vibration and ac problem, but problem wad not solved and in result ac gas got leaked. know they are asking for 5000/- for the repair of the ac. this is worst experience.