Kallada G4 Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 7, 2022

File a complaint to Kallada G4 Travels

Having problems with Kallada G4 Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kallada G4 Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kallada G4 Travels

Kallada G4 Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Kallada G4 Travels reviews & complaints(96)

Bus broke down due to multiple causes.
First it broke down near nagarcoil, due to faulty dynamo due to which the AC stopped working and we faced a lot of difficulty due to excess heat because all windows r sealed in AC bus.
Then they stopped somewhere in middle for 2 hours at 3am because headlights were not working and then started at 5am
Later we reached salem at 8.30, , the bus clutch plates got burned and it stopped...
Hollo sir,
l'm the owner of this ID. lwant to request you that my ID was
once hackad by one of the friend and he used unfair means
which l'm unawaware of when l recovered my ID it was already
suspended. Please we really didn'use any unfair means and
l respect fair play. l'm also YouTuber who promotes a fair
gameplay

l really requ please unban my ID l have been playing
gameplay♥️,...

Dear Support,

I booked the trip TR5Q73240775 but the trip was cancelled due to their bus breakdown.

Kallada travels promised to refund the money in Gpay (5864.99 Rs) from Redbus but we have not received any refund yet.

Please look into this and do the needful promptly.
Kallada G4 Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Parcel missing
    May 21, 2020
    Updated by redrooster
    since we send this parcel on march 21 2020, still item not reached, customer care number not working all number are switched off
    May 21, 2020
    Updated by redrooster
    LR DETAILS VGD/202412

This is to tell you that residents of c1a block and c2 a block are very irritated with dog barking at night and day. There are new dogs coming to the blocks resulting more chaos in the area
      Would be highly grateful if concerned authorities look into the matter. As spending nights with dogs barking and howling is making it difficult for residents to catch sleep...
      Through goibibo i booked bus ticket from Hyderabad to salem on 15.12.2019 travel date.i had paid Rs.1479 for ticket.on sunday bus delayed 2.30 hours actual departure time is 6.20 p.m but bus started 9.00 p.m and around 6.00 a.m again the bus was breakdown at madiwala, Bangalore.My entire trip plan collapsed and again i spend Rs.4000 to arrange alternate mode of travel to reach salem.I went office late because of your service...
      Kallada g4 travels — parcel service

1 review
      Infinity solutuons rp mall, kollam, kerala, india
      Roger alfred on dec 4, 2019submit a complaint
      I am roger alfred the owner of infinity solutions canon exclusive shop kollam, today morning we receive a call from kallada travels, that we have a courier from banglore. By afternoon around 4 o clock our staff go there with official stamp to collect the same... But the lady in the office said they didn't receive any courier and asked for the lr no which we didn't have... We inform her that we receive call from u that's why we came... Again...
      Am traveling in suresh kallada ar01j5225 tanjavour to trivandrum.in mid of travel around 1:45 am i had tendency to urinate. I approaches the driver cabin to stop for a while. I was made stand der as if i askex something illegal. One driver who was sleeping in customer seat suddenly woke and shouted me to get inside (A big heavy guy). I said i need to go to out for few seconds. He was like dont you understand what am saying just get in back....
      I got a very bad experience ever in my travel life.
      I will never choose your travels again because one of your driver one mr. Praveen (Kochi-bangalore sleeper driver & on 9th march 7pm bus) who is insulted us (Me, my fiance and her brother.
      He was shouted on us and used bad words about sexual content.
      Me and my family was booked in same row of seats and we was fooding and talking in near 2+1's 2 seats.
      And the...
      Hi team,

When i try to book ticket on kallada travels on april17 (For election — inorder to cast my vote). They had increased the rate to 2000 rupees extra from normal wednesday rate (Normal rate :1000 rs).. So could please take necessary action on this.
      Attached screenshot for the same for both normal day and also in election date.

Antony...
      Kallada travels, calicut
      The parcel from chennai was promised to reach calicut by 8:30 for collection. When reached to collect the parcel, the manager at the parcel office dint give the parcel and said to come at 16:30. The behavior of the umesh (Manager) was intolerable. Umesh.
      Needs proper enquiry on his behavior and appropriate action...

We're waiting for the bus more than 1 hour at gandhipuram omni bus stand coimbatore but no response from the kaalada office coimbatore. It seems the bus struck up somewhere near vadakancherry, coimbatore office people are planing to change us to other company bus! We paid inr 6196 for four persons. It is unfair from the kalada for the coustomer service and we felt strongly bad on this attitude and services. Our pnr number is 305328.
      Sincerely - antony raj ([protected])
      Mail - [protected]@gmail.com

I t. R. Sunder had booked a ticket from ernakulam to bangalore jounney dated 21st dec 2018 in ac sleeper bus. I had paid the amount of rs.1370/- at the kallada office vytilla and they had taken my mail id informing that they will mail the ticket copy for my reference.

But till date i have not received any.in fact i had called kallada customer care no and informed the person and again given my mail id to send the invoice copy but he has not sent the same.

Request you pls send me the copy of invoice to my mail id at [protected]@rediffmail.com ticket no-aeekm2062 seat no 6ub boarding at vyttila junction dt-21st dec 2018.

I have booked tickets from tirunelveli to hyderabad in seats 1 and 2 specifically. But today (22-oct-2018), when I and my wife were ready to board the bus it was nearly 40 minutes late. when phoned to ask details of arrival there was indecent reply. Again our tickets were shifted to K3 and K4. But we weren't informed about this. there is no proper communication also. as travelling in other seat is imposiible i had to miss the journey. i am a regular customer still i dont find the services proper. the drivers dont respond properly, they allow people to travel without any prior booking and the stopping for dinner is also not proper. ladies find difficult to use restrooms. so many inconviniences. I regret for choosing your travels as i have loss of money and lop. Even i would prefer to take consumer rights action because i have received a confirmation for seat no 1 and 2 and time of travel. dont repeat this behaviour.

Trip to pondicherry from kollam was canceled by kallada travels on 16/08/2018 due to flood situation. Two tickets were booked for that date through redbus and paid rs. 2970/-. Booking date was 13/08/2018. But as refund only rs.1520 /- is credited in bank account. Make arrangements for refund of full amount as kallada travels canceled the trip and no mistake from the customer.

I am nehala ahamed, this is to inform you that i had booked tickets from trivandrum to kozhikode dated 20th august, 2018 which was cancelled.

I am yet to recieve the refund amount that i paid through online transaction.
              It is mentioned in your app that the amount gets refunded within 7 business days, its been more than than. There was no mail from your side as well regarding the same which is quite disappointing.br...

My ticket for perundurai to bangalore on 05/08/2018 is confirmed with pnr: 46552, ser. No: ernakulam to hyderabad* (Ernakulam to hyderabad), fare: rs 840.00, seat no: e4, boarding point: perundurai, reporting time: 07:00 pm, dep time: 07:15 pm, contact no: [protected], drop off:, address: venkideswara hp petrol pump, perundurai, landmark: hp petrol pump, perundurai town has been cancelled by you and informed through mobile no.[protected]. But sofar amount not refunded to my account. Pl initiate refund of my amount at the earliest. Ticket also enclosed for your information.

Pick up & Drop requested as per online booking
                We have made request pick up point from Ameerpet, but Kallada travels asked to come at Methipattnam, incurring additional cost of Rs 200/- pd for Auto

At pick up point at Methipattnam no shed for passengers waiting, we were wet with our luggage due to raining
                Simply waiting at Road side, Pillar no. 56

Not bothering safety of passenger while dropping at Unknown location at Untime at Coimbatore outer

Bus no KA 0071

Date of Travel. 13/07/2018

From. Hyderabad
                To. Coimbatore

Bus left before arriving Pick up Van
                Pick up van delay by 40 min
                On Aug 15 I booked a ticket from Mysore to Bangalore Ticket No-TM9B16841354 in Kallada travels. Since Boarding was late due to kerala floods driver said to go by other means of transport and he will refund money. But still I didnt get my money back. Please make it as fast as possible

My booking id:tm[protected]
                  From hyderabad to kozhikode
                  Booking date (Journy) :[protected]
                  Cancelled on[protected] before 7-30pm

Ticket details as below:-
                  Your ticket has been cancelled successfully and we have initiated the process to refund rs 1890 to you.

Your booking trip id for this ticket is[protected]

Ticket details:
                  Ticket number (Tin): tm[protected]br...