Kallada G4 Travels — non refund of no booked ticket online

rssg on Jan 3, 2018
I have booked to and fro ticket from salem to hydeabad through kallada travels for the bus (Metrolink). Onward journey dated 30.12.2017 (7.35 pm) and return ticket dated 01.01.2018 (7.00pm). I have paid an amount of rs.3360.00 for to and fro ticket. The details are :
Order no : r33836033o33836034, ccavenue reference :[protected], order date & time : 29/12/2017 15:37:00, customer ip: 27.63.44.153, pay mode: credit card - visa, bank ref #: 071423, etc.,
However, i found that, the onward journey was not booked by kallada and no message was sent. I went to the kallada salem point and inquired from the then available person. He saw the details and told, only two person were booked from salem other than me (Ramjivan singh).

I have called the customer care centre i. E., [protected] & [protected] not less than 20 to 25 times. Either the phone are busy or not a single time responded. I am a regular traveler and this is the worst service i happened to face from kallada.
The worst part is if you book ticket directly from kallada travels, no message is being sent till just before half an hour of the departure of the bus.

I sincerely request the kallada travel to refund my one way journey ticket from salem to hyderabad without deducting a single pie. Also suggest to improve the customer care (People to respond on [protected]).

Ramjivan singh

[Jan 03, 2018] Kallada G4 Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rssg, Jan 19, 2018
I have posted my complain dated 03.01.2018 regarding refund of my amount. However, i have not received any call or refund of my amount till today.

Ramjivan Singh