KDMC

Landmarks:Near Dena Bank

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

KDMC related photos (162)

KDMC Complaints & Reviews

Hi Kdmc,

This is SHUBHAM GHARDE from GANESH COLONY, SHIVAJI NAGAR, WALDHUNI, KALYAN (E). We have been reporting since long time about too many street dogs bitting humans who are walking and again as it is a slum area you see people walking very often, kids plays and have bit couple of kids as well. A humble request to get them remove from our society and if this is not taken care within a week we will make sure, we come to your office and strike there. It has been more than a year we have been reporting the same. This is the last chance go make things right as we are finding it difficult to walk on the streets.

[Nov 03, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
    Nov 3, 2020
    Stray dog at Mandarmala Dombivili west having pain and jamming with different noise. We can not attend and nor identifying.please do necessary action as earliest.

Nov 2, 2020
      Hello I paid my property tax on 02/11/2020 for Rs11455 at 15:13. The property number is E[protected] flat no 803. The amount is debited from my bank account but no payment receipt. Please assist.

[Nov 02, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In bhopar gaon kamani road the street dogs increases they bark and bite the people .one dog bite my husband in 4 days. Please do needful action..

V
          Oct 28, 2020
          Roads in Milap Nagar MIDC Dombivli east are in bad condition.

[Oct 28, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint about Naaz Building, near memon masjid, valipeer road, kalyan west.
            This building is 50+ years old in the...

Please look in to this. Last 3 days water supply is very less. Jail laxmi bldg. No.3 thakurwadi, dombivali west. Comes under H ward.
            Kindly help us.

Updated by Mukul Tawde Oct 29, 2020 Please update.
            Please update.

As pe Environment Protection Act 1986 and Plastic Rules 2016 the plastic below 50 micron is not allowed and attact the fine of rs 5000 for using the plastic below 50 micron .vibha dairy is using the plastic below 50 micron for milk packaging and selling the milk in such plastic bags are violation of plastic rules pls take action immediately

[Oct 27, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                Oct 26, 2020
                There are many dogs in our society premises which bark and many times ran towards people to bite. Which is dangerous for people...

R
                Oct 24, 2020
                I am a resident of RAUNAK CITY SECTOR B in Adharwadi area. Since last few days there are extreme number of files in our are especially after evening they even enter houses at 51th floor and come in so much quantity that they fall in food irritate ppl.
                This is mainly due to lack of cleaning in the barren open area behind bus stop.
                I request immediate action

[Oct 24, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Street dogs in my are kolsewadi near Gajanan apt barks too much in the night time which disturbs the sleep of many people and also unable to study at night time so please send dog catchers to catch the dog.

[Oct 22, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kdmc has taken my two stray dogs one is orange and another is white for sterilization but two weeks gone they never returned them.
                    Ramchandra apt tisgoa road behind shivsena office kalyan east

[Oct 18, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my area dog are distributing our day to day life . Today my mom's was bring fish, the dogs stole the fish, in this lockdown three people get safe from bite of dogs . it's a humble request please do something

Oct 17, 2020
                        I am writing this letter to you in order to complaint about a stray dog in our area.
                        Whenever i or my family members go out for a walk with our dog, a stray dog deliberately attacks on us. I can understand that its their natural behaviour but then too this is getting very serious.He can cause problem to us and also to our dog.
                        I request you to take a quick action and take the dog away from this area.
                        Looking for a quick and positive reply.

[Oct 17, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        It's right

We, the residents of DATTA SADAN, F-CABIN ROAD VALDHUNI KALYAN(W) would like to draw your kind attention towards the poor upkeep of sanitary chamber’s(3).
                          Me and families who lives near us facing overflow of sanitary water coming in bathroom and toilet because of chocked in sanitary pipe line or chamber’s. During the morning and specially when rain the chamber get overflow by sanitary water. Additionally, these overflow’s give rearing ground to the mosquitoes. Hence there is an episode of mosquitoes in the area prompting the spread of disease.
                          Also, we contacted several time our ward corporater (nager sevak) for fixing it but every time for some other reason our problem not get resolved that is the reason for contacting you.(issue: overflow of sanitary water coming form bathroom and toilet because of chocked sanitary lines).

Our society having 15 feet margin space and then wall compound. Kalyan dombivli municipal corporation acquired this land for...

D
                            Oct 15, 2020
                            Dear Sir/Madam, I wish to inform you that there are large number of stray dogs in the premises of Neel kamal & Pallavi building on nandivali road.These dogs bark on us, threaten to bite us and we are very frightened about them.please take immediate action and tell the anti dog squad to catch them so that we can live peacefully.The dogs also defeacate in the premises and drag garbage bags into the society premises.please do the needful.

[Oct 15, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i paid property tax for property no. G[protected] & property no. G[protected] through my SBI net banking money was deducted...

M
                              Oct 14, 2020
                              Please collect all dust inside of csd light office front and back side
                              thank you.

[Oct 14, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please look into water supply issue. We don't have water since last 3 days at Neptune Swarajya, Ambivali.