SDMC

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

SDMC Complaints & Reviews

I live in 53, Hemkunt colony (F/F) where front portion is in my name (UPIC [protected]) and wife owns the rear portion (UPIC [protected]). When I try to pay tax for my property and click on 'Paytax', the details displayed show my wife's UPIC instead of mine hence I am unable to pay and I am not able to edit this. Can you please check and resolve this problem?

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I live in 53 Hemkunt colony and I am unable to deposit my property tax online. My UPIC number is [protected] whereas my wife Sushma Jain's property UPIC is [protected]
    When I click on 'pay tax' option, on MY UPIC number, the screen shows my apartment details BUT with Sushma's UPIC number (i.e. [protected]) instead of mine.
    Can SDMC amend the record at their end so that I am able to pay my property tax for MY property on line.

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a resident of V-3 SECTOR-C Bhagwati vihar Uttam Nagar NEW DELHI 110059.
      My neighbours has blocked their street drains due to which dirty water in drains are entering into my main water lines.
      I requested them to please open their water drains but they refused to do so .
      Please help me in this matter and do take some action on urgent basis .

Yours faithfully
      Deepak

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A tea vendor occupying footpath on Basant Kaur Marg Shivalik Malviya Nagar opposite Cakes and bakes outside C 129 footpath lane to Begumpur littering on the road

Get the footpath cleared
        Jun 13, 2021

Respected sir,
          One of my neighbour have their cow and they bring tons of cow fodder and cow fodder is put at the empty plot on the street, due to this there is lots of problems we all localities people face that when wind and rains comes out that cow fodder is spread all over the street, block drain line and due to the wind all cow fodder is comes to the nearest house and that's why we all face sneezing problem, lack of cleanness.

I am requesting you please remove cow fodder to different place as soon as possible.

For doing this I am glad to you.
          Jun 11, 2021

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm a resident of Tughluqabad village, comes under SDMC. In my street, street drains are over flowing from last few weeks but no MCD worker is listening to us to open the blockage. They promise to come next day to clean it but it's been more than a month, nobody is coming to clean it. It has become very difficult us to step out of our homes. Please, kindly look into this matter as soon as possible since it is becoming a big barrier in maintaining personal and social hygiene.
            Thanks & Regards
            Jun 07, 2021

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am living in maidagarhi south delhi and from past one month i am facing problem in disposing my waste, there is no vehicle coming and there is no way to dispose my waste kindly do the needful at the earliest.
              Jun 06, 2021

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Can you please trim trees within KG2 vikas puri DDA parks? One tree in our park was growing in odd directions and part of this has fell twice on vehicles and people.
                The local park maintenance team is not ready to trim it considering the size of the branch.
                Jun 06, 2021

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Neha tyagi residing at Vaishali Gali Number 2 dabri palam road new Delhi 45.
                  I have complaint for seaver leakage due to rain water and water is gathering around seaver will cause to increase in diseases like dengue .kindly check into this matter and take action soon .
                  Neha Tyagi
                  Jun 05, 2021

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have complaint of area vaishali Gali Number 2 dabri palam road new Delhi 45.
                    Leakage of seaver and excess amount of water around seaver because of rain .I don't knw how to complaint for seaver leakage please check into this matter because it will cause increase in dengue diseases.
                    Neha
                    Jun 05, 2021

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that garbage cleaning and debris removal is a very serious problem in ward 102S since last few years.br...

The rain water pipe in our street is blocked and the water is moving around. The system needs to be cleaner. An early action is requested in the matter.
                      May 30, 2021

Sever blockage
                        May 28, 2021

महोदय,
                          निवेदन यह हैं की, एच आर ब्लॉक गली नं.4 गुप्ता...
                          I SAYED AZFAR and my family are residents of 72 ZAKIR BAGH OKHLA ROAD . The tree in front of our house has grown to a height...

Sir, LED street light (Surya Brand) at back side of my house is not working. Kindly rectify urgently. Address- RZD-1/297, Street No. 5, Mahavir Enclave, Opposite Sulabh International Office, Near Om Dairy, New Delhi-110045. Regards, Manish Sharma, mobile-[protected]
                          May 11, 2021

SDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Road No 8, Punjabi Bagh Extension, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi 110026, and its Service lane is not cleaned regularly....
                            Sir, my complaint is that all the areas of Gopal Nagar Extension Phase-1, Near Railway Factory Road, Najafgarh, Delhi 110043...
                            इससे पूर्व भी ऑनलाइन कम्प्लेंड दे चुके है
                            जो...
                            I live in Ghitorni M G Road of south delhi area. It's really frustrating to live a peaceful life here because of monkey's...