KDMC

Landmarks:Near Dena Bank

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

KDMC related photos (162)

KDMC Complaints & Reviews

Not cleaning her in dombivli west khumberpada near holy cross school we have completed a lot of time ...sir or madam over her all building are near buy that's why all dirty water toilet her so please take action ...

[Sep 18, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made online payment of property tax on kdmc website

Kings court society, khadakpada, kalyan west
    Property no:- b[protected]
    Flat no:- 903

Reference number of online transaction:-
    Kpg-[protected]
    Transaction date:- 13.09.2020
    Transaction amount :- 7836.80/-

Payment is successful but receipt was not generated after payment
    I request to kindly look into it & generate receipt on website.

[Sep 13, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i paid my property tax online today, but no receipt was generated. Please help. I need a receipt for the proof of payment made.
      My bank statement clearly shows the transaction was successful. However, on your website, there is no receipt for the transaction.

[Sep 12, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done online payment of property tax from kdmc site. Amount got deducted from account but no confirmation massage or receipt generated for that payment. Also due property tax is still showing on kdmc site

I have paid my property tax rs 1171 on 09/09/2020 kdmc portal with QR scan and i have checked the status of property tax on 10/09/2020 . There it is showing tax is not paid and I not got the online recept also.
          After payment of property tax online it was showing not paid and not get receipt also

[Sep 11, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
            Sep 9, 2020
            Have done the property tax payment online but still the bill reflect due, amount debited from my account transaction was succesful yet the kdmc website have not generated the bill receipt for the same and still show the bill pending .
            Online tax payment of property
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2020
            The payment receipt has been generated.

[Sep 10, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I reside in dombivli west. Stray dogs have become a concern in the area. The entire group of dogs bark all night and the entire area is having sleepless nights. Also people working from home in nights shift are literally annoyed as we cannot speak on calls due to this continuous barking. Please take appropriate actions as this is not only pacting our work life balance but also effecting our jobs

[Sep 09, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                Sep 7, 2020
                I paid my property tax online on kdmc website, my money got deducted from the bank but did not received receipt of payment

Transaction id : igajitwpz

[Sep 07, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                  Sep 3, 2020
                  I am staying in Dombivli west Khumbharkhan pada area wherein the KDMC never comes to collect the Garbage and due to which we are having huge hygiene problem. The Rickshaw stand is near the Garbage and it really bad for all the people passing by.

Requesting to do the needful on high priority

[Sep 03, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am resident of balaka rambaugh 4 kalyan w, there are so many dogs on the street and most irritating is untimely they start barking and howling. Lot of people come to feed the dog but they randomly throw food items and leave it to them. Now they are breeding continously and counts exceeded fingers.

[Sep 01, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am resident of avadhoot society, nana shanker sheth road, dombivli west. There are more than a dozen stray dogs in our colony. They are always keep fighting amonst themselves and also bark and chase people around. It is quite risky for the kids in the colony.
                      Also, they keep barking during midnights. That is really really annoying as children and old people, or anybody for that matter have their good night sleep disturbed.
                      I hereby request you to kindly take away the stray dogs in our colony asap.

One of my relatives is Quarantine in your bhiwandi center where the ward boys are not at all cooperative. My relatives needed "good night mosquito repellent" which comes under ₹200 but ward boys took ₹500 and did not return change amount.

[Aug 31, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I live in amravati apartment, kalyan east.
                          Dry waste is not collected from past one month.
                          Sweepers do not do...
                          Property tax no.B[protected] flat n0.601
                          Yesterday 30 aug.2020 I have made the payment rs.4188.48 by my American express...

Yesterday i have made the payment of my current property house tax b[protected],
                          Amount has been deducted but still i don't receive any acknowledgement and not any receipt generated.

I'm attaching the payment acknowledgement receipt by bank that amount has been deducted towards kdmc.
                          Pramod RATNAKAR
                          A-306 Somnath neelkanth shrushti Kalyan West.
                          Mobile: [protected]

Still no update and call received from KDMC regarding my issue. Please check why tax amount not updated online...and when will I get receipt.

Pramod RATNAKAR [protected]

Hello respected team,
                            My name is sanket magar. I have paid my property tax rs. 21, 432 against my property number...

Payed my property tax on 29 aug 2020 via rupay debit card of sum 4074 rs. Amount has been deducted from my account (attached below) but receipt is not available on site. Please look into it the issue and resolve as soon as possible.
                            Receipt not available after payment.

[Aug 29, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Property tax: property no: E[protected] room no : 102
                              Bill paid on 27th Aug 2020 but receipt is not visible on kdmc site
                              Property tax paid but receipt not generated
                              Property tax paid but receipt not generated

[Aug 28, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by sayali.tawade15 Aug 28, 2020 Property tax: property no: E[protected] room no:102- tax payment receipt not visible
                              Paid tax on 27th August 2020 via UPI payment but receipt is not visible on kdmc portal

A hotel in my location restaurant and bar had constructed illegal floors and is also near a school how is the permission granted for a bar near a school which is less than even 100 meteres hope action will be taken
                                Illegal construction of floor of a bar in kalyan

[Aug 27, 2020] KDMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Sir/Madam,

Due to recent Covid19 outbreak more emphasis is given on cleanliness, due to which the stray...