Kalyan Jewellers — bracelet

Mohali, Punjab, India
 ronitchugh22 on Jan 7, 2019
Hi, i bought a bracelet for my wife and the sales men pushed me to buy the diamond+gold bracelet, whereas i wanted to buy the gold bracelet only..

As i gifted it to my wife she said she just want the gold bracelet and not the one with diamond.. So today within 10 hours we went back to replace it..

But they are saying they can't replace it with any gold item..

This is ridiculous.. We never wanted a diamond item and only they tricked us into buying it.. Now they are declining to replace it..

Comments

Hi Ronit,

Inconvenience is regretted. Would you be kind enough and help us with where the purchase was made, the date of purchase along with the bill number. This will help us understand your query better and get back to you at the earliest convenience.
I am complaining about my installment amount struck... last time it was 5000 rupees. yesterday i deposited 3000 rupees... it should be 8000 total... but its showing only 7000.. kindly check and clear this issue. i have proof for this.

Thank you for writing to us. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have taken note of the same and assure to take appropriate steps immediately. Kindly share your contact number and other details like which showroom and city you bought your product.
You can also email it to us on [protected]@gmail.com

Team Kalyan Jewellers