Kamara Techno Customer Care

Kamara Techno Customer Care

Facebook

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Kamara Techno, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
Mon 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Tue 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wed 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Thu 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

Kamara Techno related photos (9)

Kamara Techno Complaints & Reviews

Punnya Joshi on Aug 10, 2020
As per the agreement if I fail to have 90% accuracy then I was supposed to pay 6, 000 but after reading the reviews I'm reluctant to pay. Also they are asking to come to Gujrat if I fail to pay the price.

I am complaining about the call that I received regarding paying 6,000 rupees

[Aug 11, 2020] Kamara Techno customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear User,

Kindl clear the dues as Breaching Legal Agreement is Kind of Crime as per Indian Contract Act 1872, Still if you refuse to pay the amount then the legal actions will be taken against same.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Aishwarya Sutar on Aug 10, 2020
    Hi sir, as I am a student I took a form filling data entry job from a company named as Kamara techno. They asked me for adhaar card, passport size photo, and email id. N took my sign on a agreement. Now even after submitting my work on time, they are giving me reasons n asking me to pay money. As I did not pay they blackmailing me to do court case.

[Aug 10, 2020] Kamara Techno customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Kindly make their payment they have all the legal agreement and evidences against you they can take the actions and you will be in trouble.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

pooja Darekar on Aug 4, 2020
      Hi, even i m doing same thing but now they are asking me about money after submitting my work before time... Fake people... Now suggest me what can i do for them... Today they call me from technical department and asking me for money... Suggest me for this...
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

Kamara Techno — Threatening & blackmailing for money

Saayaali on Jul 31, 2020
        Hello. I’m a student and i took a job from kamara techno during covid-19 situation for data entry. They asked me for all...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Roma Mohammed on Jul 29, 2020
        These ppl are fraudsters demanding money n threatening people.. I need name of d owner

Scam
        Same message which we received just block them and report it to as spam
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Kamara Techno — Extorting money

Disha Daryani on Jul 28, 2020
          I took up this job during covid19 for data entry to make my ends meet due to the difficult job situation. They lure you by...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Internet Services

choudharys on Jul 28, 2020
          Please help me, i am suffering from the same situation even after submitting my work now they are saying that its incorrect & i will have to pay 6000/- to them. They are also threatening me by sending legal notice, what should i do.
          Please suggest me what can i do. He. If not pay before 5 pm then you face legal notice and pay 30000 rs.
          don't pay money. notice are fake ... they want only money from you
          don't pay money this is fraud company.
          Same situation ! Can u tell me what happened after threat ?
          's reply, Jul 29, 2020
          Same they were doing with me but finally problem solved completely

My issue was resolved by consumer complaints team. You should send email to consumer complaints team and tell them. They will get your personal details removed from the company and they will never contact you again.
          [email protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Kamara Techno — Fraud in giving typing work

Nishs on Jul 27, 2020
            Sir/Madam,
            They called me asked me to documents.
            And prepared an agreement about work ( work form filling work)...
            Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Kamara Techno — Fraud company

Ritika Sonawane on Jul 24, 2020
            Maine part time job ke liye quikrr pe apply kiya tha mujhe kamara techno company se fraud call aaya unhone mujhe 800 forms...

Prachi Devi on Jul 23, 2020
            Hi sir, i took a form filling data entry job from a company named as kamara techno. They asked me for adhaar card, passport size photo, and email id. N took my sign on a agreement. Now even after submitting my work on time, they are giving me reasons n asking me to pay money. As i did not pay they blackmailing me to do court case.

Threatening and blackmailing
            this is fraud company Don't pay money and all are fake people and agreement is also fake...
            Roma Mohammed's reply, Jul 29, 2020
            Please help they r threatening me too..!! I m I'm stresd
            Don't be afraid and dont pay any money to such companies. They all are fraud and fake. The data typing Work which they giving to people are also totaly fake and fabricated. I got some information regarding this online form filling data typing jobs main culprit nitesh khawani that, already FIR had registered against this Nitesh khawani in Jalgaon Maharashtra by a lady student. Contact that lady complainant, she have valid evidence against this fraud, she cal help u And Jalgaon session court rejected nitesh khawani' bail application. This is the main evidence that he is genuinely doing a fraud in all over india and taking money from evry poor students by giving fake fabricating court notice, fake Advocate notice and threatening to file civil or criminal suit if we refused to pay money to that data typing companies. Jalgaon session court already proved that nitesh khawani has got catches in such criminal activities. I request you to take action against this person. He also harassed me for money and threatening me to finish me my carrier. I can proved that criminal action is taken against fraud nitesh khawani in Jalgaon Maharashtra also FIR has registered against him in Jalgaon cyber crime police station. Everybody search on ecourt website to get Jalgaon session court order which proves that nitesh khawani is really a fraud man and shows his active involvment in such crime and still he is doing same fraud present time also in a cool mind having intention to cheat, harass people to take money from them.

File Complaint against them on this link
            I[censored] paid any amount to that fraud companies, contact jalgaon cyber crime police station and send them your writing complaint letter by post or by email regarding this data typing fraud with ur amount loss which u paid to that fraud data typing companies. Jalgaon cyber crime police are very clever, brilliant and helpful. they know about this type of data typing fraud. Bcoz FIR already registerd in this same offence by a lady student. They will surely help u to get back your money from that fraud data typing companies. Otherwise file complaint on this website https://cybercrime.gov.in/
            National cyber crime portal will surely take action on your complaint and will recovered your money.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

N_G on Jul 22, 2020
              Company sending me online work and i complete their work on time but now they are saying that i filled only 698 forms correct out of 800. And now they are asking me for money. And they telling me that if i don't pay them, they will file a case against me.
              Don't pay money this is fraud company
              angadnikhil's reply, Jul 23, 2020
              Wat about the legal notice
              omkar3018's reply, Jul 26, 2020
              notice are fake
              Sir
              Same as with me
              They also took work to me and I have left 3 days to submit that work.
              What should I do?
              Please help me
              omkar3018's reply, Jul 27, 2020
              stop the work ... this is fake company ... they want only money from you.
              Himanshi Agg's reply, Jul 27, 2020
              Stop the work
              Uh are wasting your time
              All that they will send uh the same notice and all that stuff
              Nishs's reply, Jul 31, 2020
              What should I do
              Should I complaint about them bcz they took my documents.

angadnikhil on Jul 22, 2020
                Its totally a fraud company sending the online work and then showing not meeting quality purposely showing that we have not achieve the quality by changing the values at the backend. Its really a bluff the company is doing the need of money for the indian citizens who are needy taking advantage of that money

Kamara Technology — Demanded money

Kanika21 on Jul 17, 2020
                  I am jobless and 1 week ago i received a call regarding data entry job from a company named as kamara techno. They asked me...
                  Complaint category Other

1maheen on Jul 15, 2020
                  Demanding for not being accurate
                  So did You paid money to them ??
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Kamara Techno — Demanding money and threatening

Fashion Lovers on Jul 14, 2020
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

Siya sahu on Jul 11, 2020
                    Sir unhone form submit krne ko diye the but maine yha reviews pdhe wo shi ni the to maine unse agreement cancel krne ko kha.. Wo ni kr rhe h ab nd paise mang rhe h.. Yeh ek fraud company hain..
                    Hi.. did u pay them?
                    What they do next?
                    I m facing same problem
                    Actually i have started it yesterday
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Kamara Techno — Fraud company and stealing money.

Sourabh Gaikwad on Jul 9, 2020
                      This company offer the work as in 800 forms in 7 days, its too hectic to do, but i still completed it. They in the start ask...
                      Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Kamara Techno — Demanding Money for unfair reason

@12#$ on Jul 7, 2020
                      Hi sir, as I am a student and to earn part time extra income from home I took a form filling data entry job from a company...

Jerry Sanz on Jul 7, 2020
                      They started calling me and they were all talking so loud and they were asking useless questions...
                      Now they send me an email and tell me to pay 20000.

Asking money for nothing!
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Kamara Techno — Demanding Money

@12#$ on Jul 7, 2020
                        Hi Sir,
                        As I am a student I took a form filling data entry job from a company named as Kamara Techno .They asked me...

Recently Discussed

12 hours 8 minutes ago
                        1 days ago
                        Demanding for money
                        3 days ago
                        demanding money and blackmailing
                        10 days ago
                        Kamara Techno
                        Demanding money fake company no proof
                        11 days ago