[Resolved] Karvy — non receipt of interest fy 17-18, hudco tax free bond tranche-1, series-1,

Darbhanga, Bihar, India
 S K SALAMPURIA on Jun 27, 2018
Ttention unit housing and urban development corporation limited
Dear m/s
Please refer to hudco tax free bond series 1, tranche-1, folio no huf0003067, bond certificate no 3067, distinctive nos from[protected].
The interest for fy[protected] has not been credited in ac no [protected], obc darbhanga br. Please look into the matter and intimate us at the earliest.
For s k salampuria huf
Sushil kumar
Karta

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2018

[Jun 27, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018

With reference to above compliant, we request you investor to send below mentioned documents for re-issue or direct credit of interest to their account.

01. Request letter from Bond Holder.
02. Cancel Cheque
03. Pan card and address proof self attested.

On receipt of the said documents will place postal return request and credit the same to investor.

Please find the details of interest credited on 05/03/2018 and the DD returned details.

Team Karvy

non receipt of interest fy 17-18, hudco tax free bond tranche-1, series-1,

Comments

I tried to update my aadhaar details and you rejected saying transliteration error. I typed everything each and every field correctly in my local language. This is ridiculous. Please let me know what exactly went wrong. I’ll see if I can correct it. Request number 0000/00515/62944

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - non receipt of interest fy 17-18, hudco tax free bond tranche-1, series-1,