Kaya Skin Clinic — refund for the damage caused and unused services worth 1.6 lakhs inr

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 PriyanshiSingh on Nov 27, 2019
I purchased their services in the influence of the managers luring customers. My hard earned money have not been refunded and compensated despite numerous calls and mails since 2018. As a bride to be, my skin got burnt and now suffer from laser induced paradoxical hair growth. Never seen a cheat before!! No action taken so far. I want my refund n compensation for the trouble and embarrassment i am going through and also my all unused services shall be reverted.

[Nov 27, 2019] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2019
Dear Priyanshi, we read through your review. Request you to please share your contact details with us which will help in addressing this matter. You can write to us at [protected]@kayaindia.net and our team will get in touch with you on priority.
Updated by PriyanshiSingh, Nov 28, 2019
I have been already writing since year to you . However, no one get back to me . [protected]@gmail.com
You can absolutely count the no. Of mails I have been writing .
Waiting for the final resolution now .
Updated by PriyanshiSingh, Dec 08, 2019
Still no update from Kaya . They talk as if they will get back . However, there is nothing they actually care about .

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - refund for the damage caused and unused services worth 1.6 lakhs inr