[Resolved]  Kaya Skin Clinic — services at kaya, gk 2, delhi branch

I am a regular customer of kaya since last 4 years. However, there are some issues in almost all the branches which go unresolved.

In my last visit to kaya, gk 2, which was on 24th feb 2018, i went for pure pore international facial (I have taken complete package for this service) 6 people entered inside the room to pick something or the other.

I initially requested the beautician (Ms. Ruthi kom) to put "do not disturb board" outside which she did... However still some or the other lady kept coming repeatedly.

The door couldn't be locked as the lock was not working.

After 6th person entered, i complained about this to the doctor.

I left the service in between as was very upset with the staff treatment and unprofessionalism.

Since than i have recvd 2 calls from them for next appointment. I have requested them to 1st sort out this case, however, o one called me for the same... No apology call as well.

My services are due. Request you to please help as i have to take the service... Its already been delayed a lot.

Some of the people entered - shefali, preeti for scissors, aishwarya for box (She was very very rude when i asked her why she is entering when a service is going on and there is do not disturb sign outside, plus 3 more)

Ritu
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 12, 2018] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018
Hi Ritu, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and they will be getting in touch with you at the earliest. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, in the meanwhile. Thank you!
Updated by Ritu Singh Ahuja Jun 11, 2019
I have not recvd any call from Kaya on that.

Also, I am very upset with the kind of service offered at Kaya Galleria Market Gurgaon.

I took Q switch session which was not given properly to me. I went back next day and have shown the face to the manager - Kashi and the other doctor sitting there. I also requested them to take the pick and show to the doctor who did my qswitch because this will need a repeat. (I have all the pictures). No one took any action for this. ultimately I had to live with it. I have wasted my 2 sessions like this.

Have decided not to go ahead for any more packages with them but what to do about the money I have already paid.

My 2 sessions of facial are also pending. When I go there, they make me wait. Every time the blankets and sheets are dirty. Last time they said they don't have clean gowns and gave me a towel to wrap.

They made me wait for 47 minutes and than I had to leave without taking my session.

This is getting ridiculous.

I want them to refund my money or give me my sessions properly and hygienically.

Also - they refuse to give any appointment after 6:30 however they are open till 8:30 and can give last appointment till 7:30pm. I always have to take half day from office to reach them and take session.

Ritu
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I m still waiting for someone to revert...
My sessions are due...if it's not resolved in one more day...pls refund my money for both q switch and pure pore

Kaya Skin Clinic Phone
    1800 209 5292
    Kaya Skin Clinic Address
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093