Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 25, 2022

File a complaint to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan

Having problems with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Website

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Head Office Address

18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Phone Numbers

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan reviews & complaints(472)

My daughter wanted to join kv Narimedu Madurai for humanities . My Husband works with Railways, and my daughters mark in 10th state board exam is 95 percent. We were A1 category and the history teacher and principal gave us hope regarding vacancy till September 8th. Now they are telling that there is no vacancy. There are 15 vacancies and they are not providing us even one seat. My daughter's one year is lost without any fault of her. Kindly...

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan — Unable to pay fees

I am trying to pay admission fees for my son Bhavik Garwa, studying in std 2nd in KV Koliwada, however I am unable to pay admission fees as a message is appearing that 'student is not active, cannot pay fees'. Please solve the issue....
I had paid my online fees ₹1800 through Google pay but the transaction failed and I had not received my money back...

I had paid my brothers fees through the gpay successfully but in school it's showing that the fees is not paid I need a urgent refund it's very urgent
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid class11 fees for science stream ie. Rs.6300 for two quarters(April-June and July-September) through UPI to kvs online fee portal on 16 August 2022. The amount is deducted from my bank account instantly but it is showing that the transaction is initiated but not confirmed.After all this I have paid my fees again through union bank directly as per the guidance by Kvs-Mukteshwar as they said the fees debited will be refunded back...

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan — Refund for fees

I have paid class11 fees for commerce stream ie. Rs.5425 for two quarters(April-June and July-September) through paytm to kvs online fee portal on 12 August 2022. The amount is deducted from my bank account instantly but it is showing that the transaction is initiated but not confirmed.After all this I have paid my fees again through union bank directly as per the guidance by Kvs-Tughlakabad as they said the fees debited (by paytm) will be...
    I have paid Rs.3935 through UPI I'd and I have a screenshot. Payment is successful but school didn't received money.You have to refund my money otherwise I will complain to consumer court and I have all the proof related to payment....

Sir I am sidhu kumar from k.v no. 2 Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh on 9th August my parents talk about admission to principal in class XI then our principal sir told that admission is closed across tinsukia region in 8th August then i upset and search other school but today 20th aug i saw that the last day of admission in k.v no 1 Naharlagun is 12august and i joined k.v since from class 1 but now I leave out to search other school and I want to study kvs only

If I don't get justice then i must go to police station for my justice.

Dear sir/mam
      Greetings of the day!
      I have to acknowledge you that in classes of your school their is pattern of Creative Critical thinking (CCT) of every chapter of each subject. Their is no book provides by your side to the students rather than that PDF of these are provided on the WhatsApp of gurdian phones. Student have to print out these pdf from outsource that is very much expensive for parents& students too (almost 2rs per paper). After that no special focus taken by teachers on it, due to that this wastage of money and time too.
      We would requested you that if their is any concept of like this CCT, kindly provide it at school end in form of books not in PDF or its would be provided in library too so that students take it on rent basis. With this its savage of paper that is environment friendly schemes run by Govt too and money both.

I as a parent, approached a particular teacher in kV hvf Avadi, regarding my child as a slow learner and such children despirately need more attention in the class environment.. but the teacher told me to take care at home all the learning process... Children coming with
        Incomplete notes...not corrected even till pta meeting.. the most hurting sentence she used is since kvs is a service mode education, . parent cannot demand for children learning care at school... Whereas we can question private school... .. it's hurting sir.. but they are not working as service mind... they are paid enough ... But parent has to bear the slow learner children at home only right.. so why we need school... Pls take action... kV hvf Avadi, most of the teachers are not bothered about dull children.. they damn not care them.. help help for our future generation children pls pls, , 😭😭😭😭😭ey

Sir what is tution fees and computer fees for class xi. their is no tution and not computer education in kV 1 Tezpur. Why the fees was paid by parents of students.

I'm complaining about kv-2 Golconda in Hyderabad, telangana. Where the principal appointed is madam Jaya p rajapan. Now my child has been promoted to 11 standard and she desire to choose mbipc in 11 class. But her maths faculty terribly terrified her and discouraged her saying she can't in fact even if she take maths he'll make sure to torture her in subject. He mentally harasses child by manipulating and embarrassing them in front of all with very foul language. His name is T NARASIMHA. And the principal in kv2 Golconda has no manners to talk to parents and in fact she got up in gesture to hit me (parent) when I asked her to give my child mbipc as my child wants. She is vulgar in her speech and in fact she has anger issues she got up to hit a parent. My sincere request to take some actions against them as many children are tormented by them.many students already took tc but action should be taken upon them.

I want to say that in my school their a physics teacher Respected A.K. Singh Sir
              They teaches us physics. All students can't understand what they teaches and we are 12 student this problem can affect of our school results please kindly change them with a new best one please i requested you it's our future's Question.

I want to say that, I am a student of class 12 A of Kendriya Vidhyalay No.2 Gwalior, 474020.

I am not satisfied with my school timing and a rule which never applied before that late student back to home no entry for them but we are 12 students and can't mannage many things and our sleeping time too short but i managed but school can't understand our problem please understand you.

Kindly please make a notice and order them for change time a very little change that change timing from 8:20 AM to 1:30 PM and no one have right to do this type of rules that student get back to their home please work on this our latest timings are 7:50AM to 2:10 PM.

Your sincerely Date-05/08/22
                Ayush Bhadoria
                Class 12 A (Maths student)

I have to pay my daughters fee on 18/07/2022 via online. The transaction is successful. But it not claimed in the fee portal. They are showing the fee is not settled. I want my money immeadiately. Otherwise i will go for further legal procedures....
                  Alt kendriya vidyalay army area kids washrooms are very dirty.. With poi in thr floors and no water supply most of the times.. Though this is central government school... When we talk about swaccha bharat abhiyaan and about maintain hygiene in covid situation.. School washrooms are very very dirty.. School management just ignoring complaints...
                  I am a student of kendriya vidyalaya 1, sadar Bazar, Delhi Cant my student ID is [protected] .I pay my fees on 28 July 2022 Rs 1865/- but fees last date is 31 July 2022. why Rs 65/- fine add in my fees please inform me.Thanks...

This is with respect to K.V.school donimali, karnataka.sir this school is not having good teachers.especially for higher classes, mainly X...spin all standards.The teachers teaching chemistry, maths, physics, are busy with there own works, the methods they are teaching and following are very low, when the same method explained by students written in the exam ther are not giving the marks.
                  With such kind of poor teachers how can we expect a good future of our children.
                  On raising this issue with principal he just say please take TC of your child and get admitted in any other school.
                  Your immediate intervension is requested in this issue in the interest of the future of the children.
                  Incase this is not addressed then we are sure that standards of kV will come down and we are froced to shift the school.
                  Please take this issue immediately with Shri S.k.Bodia, principal K.V.Donimali expecting an early action.
                  Parents

Dear Sir

I lost my TC and need a duplicate copy.
                    Have been trying to connect with KV AFS Yelahanka Bangalore.have written multiple emails to office as well as principle however there is no response.

Pl help in this matter

Suresh
                    [protected]...
                    Sir I have paid my sister's fees Rs 3, 785 whose name is Divyakshi Singh and she is a student of KV hec Ranchi . But it is showing payment initiated but not completed . Sir please provide refund. I had registered my complain a week ago but no action has been taken...