[Resolved] Kent Ro — amc fraud in kent ro

Dwarka, Jamnagar District, Gujarat, India
 pankaj_sahu on Aug 6, 2018
On February 2018, I had to buy AMC for KENT RO. so I called KENT RO customer care . They sent one representative wearing KENT ID card. That Representative sold me AMC for two years. while giving receipt, I asked him why he is not giving KENT Receipt(in receipt company name was APEX ) . He told me that his company having tie up with KENT Ro . He also show me all KENT RO price list and Receipts. when 4 months passed, I called KENT RO customer care for servicing, they told me that dont have my AMC record data.

after that I called KENT RO area manager NCR, MR Gaurav, he told me that such frauds occur frequently, and he was not even bother about that.

It means his company(KENT RO) employee is selling two company products.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2018

[Aug 07, 2018] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Aug 07, 2018

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into it with a promise to resolve this quickly.

Warm Regards,
Team Kent

Comments

Water is not coming..alarming
Unnecessarily service personal changed all the parts to rectify the problem I am facing right now. still problem persist. Service personal dont even know about servicing of ro. they just change different parts to make money.
Second time complaint close without resolving the issue

Dear Customer, Your case[protected] has been submitted for cancellation. Please click on the link https://kent.xyz/yOT9O for your feedback. KENT
I am using Kent RO since last 5 years without AMC but irrespective of cost problem was resolved in 1st visit.
First time I take AMC and within 2 months problem came engg visited but was not having accessories and despite of repeated phone calls even after 3 days problem is not resolved, there representative are coming but without spare parts.
Big fraud on the name of AMC, I am planning to sue him in consumer court.

1921