[Resolved] Kent Ro — complaint about annual maintenance contract not honoured

kalyanpv on Feb 16, 2018

I had registered for Annual maintenance contract with Kent by paying approx Rs.11000. but so far i have not received any service from Kent Purifier team and now your team is claiming the contract is lapsed and people have visited my home and did the service. while i'm asking for proof of service, your customer care team sharing some unknown contact number.

i'm afraid your service team is misreporting about servicing the annual contract customer and giving some fake numbers to you for closing the service sheets.

Pls check the above and arrange for service of my water purifier. if not please arrange for refund on my annual contract amount taken for this maintaince.

I'm serious about this. if you are not able to support me on this. Pls confirm with reply to this via mail to my email id : kalyan_22@hotmail.com

My Contact Number : [protected]

My address in your records for annual maintaince contract.

# 754, 18th cross,
19th Main, Ideal Homes society,
R R Nagar, bangalore 560098
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2018

[Feb 17, 2018] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2018
Dear Mr.Kalyan,

We regret that you are facing issues. Our service team will get in touch with you shortly with an update on this concern.

Warm Regards,