[Resolved] Kent Ro — faulty machine

Nawadha, Bihar, India
 [email protected] on Jun 18, 2019
Dear Kent RO Systems.

I would like to inform you again that my Kent Grand Plus has been out of order again..8th time since I have purchased it on 27th February 2019.

I request you to take my machine back.

I don't need any money back.

It has been one of the worst customer service and product of my life.

Registered mobile number is -
Kaif Khan.

If you wish to contact please contact on below.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 18, 2019] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019

As per update received from our service team your ticket has been closed.

Team Kent

Comments

It's just 3 months we spent around 7k and changed all the filters, now we could hear a single beep from our purifier. Why is it so?
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

Dear Ma'am,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we are promising you that we will resolve this as quickly as possible. Please share your contact details at [email protected] You may also call us at +91-9278912345.

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2019

Dear Ma'am,

As we have not received any response from your side, we are closing the ticket. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Team Kent
Leakage in pipe which is connected to RO makes difficult in filling of water in Kent RO so make it done as soon as possible and have to check water purity too.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2019

Team Kent
I registered this case[protected] and till now no one turned up to fix the issue. The machine stopped working all of a sudden and we don't have a drop of water to drink. The service engineer switched off his phone and we are unable to contact him.
My Kent wonder plus ro is leaking at membrane, need to get service from you end, please send service person my mobile # [protected]
Rajesh metla's reply, Jun 18, 2019
Kent wonderPlus membrane leaking
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into it with a promise to resolve this quickly.

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019

As per feedback received from our service team your service concern is resolved now & the product is working fine. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

2004