[Resolved]  Kent RO — installed faulty ro membrane and filters

I have chaned my membrane and filters three months back but they have installed faulty one after 5 days membrane chocked i registered complaint there kent service engineer come at my home they told me my kent ro has been chocked and they will not change. Their manager have no manners to talk. They talk very rudly they saying if you want to use kent ro than then use otherwise dont use. They stay in south delhi near by tuglakabad. They always come and tell this parts needs to be change with in 4 months i spents rs12000 to repair my ro product. Please do the neeful
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-12-02 22:49:04

[Sep 22, 2019] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2019

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into it with a promise to resolve this quickly.

Kent RO Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2019

As per feedback received from our service team your service concern is resolved now & the product is working fine. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Updated by Rakeshk18 Oct 22, 2019
My feedback was to stop taking services from kent and even i bought new RO from other brand it is better to pay other company at place of KENT. My experience was very very BAD with Kent.
Kent RO Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2019

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We tried to contact you on your given mobile number but call was not responded. Please provide us your alternate contact number so that we can contact you shortly.

Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 01, 2019

As we have not received any response from your side, we are closing the ticket. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Team Kent

Comments

I just stopped taken service from kent RO.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019