[Resolved] Kent RO Systems — kent grand ro

deepakonnet on Jul 12, 2018
On 30th June 2018 I contacted Kent services for some issue and I was asked if I had AMC or not confirming the product as Out of Warranty and under no AMC I was provided with support within 1 hour and was charged 7850 for AMC for 1 year. I was assured of similar levels of services but within a week there came another issue of no power, while I reported it on 5th July I was again asked if the product is under warranty and confirming that it is under AMC I had to wait for 48 hours to get a tech visit my place. Unfortunately, there was no electricity while he visited and I was assured for service very next day. ever since that day calling KENT Service and APEX Service Center Laxmi Nagar is my daily routine and what am getting is only assurance of service the next day. Disgusting services making fool of customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 15, 2018

[Jul 12, 2018] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2018

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. We tried to contact you but call was not responded. We are looking into it with a promise to resolve this quickly.

Warm Regards,