Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB]
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Customer Care

Website:
Vydyuthi Bhavanam, Pattom
Thiruvananthapuram
Thiruvananthapuram District
Kerala

Load

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Complaints & Reviews

I tried to make an online payment of my electricity bill. Although my account was debited the transaction report from kseb showed failed transaction.
Aug 19, 2020

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consumer no[protected] of vyttil a section office (55561) in ernakulam, kerala is facing a problem of over reading and...

I had done an online payment on consumer number[protected]. Rs 549 was was debited from account, but bill payment was not successful
    Jul 19, 2020

Dear sir/ma'am,
      We would like to notify our bills would always be half of the amount, that you specified on the assumed bill amount, so we kindly request you to alter our bills and resend alike our normal bill amount. And we'll be doing the payment, the soonest.
      Thanking you,
      Sivasree silks pvt ltd.
      Jul 06, 2020

Sub: issue in current month (June 2020) billing – consumer no.[protected]

I am from kerala. This is with...

On 27th june 2020 morning 8.30 overload supply on domestic line happens and it damaged one of my bsnl wifi modem and my refrigerator. We reported the issue on 8.30 am on phone but the department rectify the mistake after 10.30 am. So kindly arrange to compensate to my loss.
        Jul 03, 2020

I had remitted fees to check the electricity meter of my house consumer no:[protected] on 23.05.2020 and given a complaint regarding the exorbitant bill dated 22.05.2020 for a period jan-may 2020.
          Checking meter installed but they reported no problem for the meter in my house. Before disconnecting the checking meter it is their duty to show me the final reading of two meters installed. I am not convinced the way the board did the checking. After that i checked wiring of my house twice with an electrician and found no problem for the wiring. Still the present consumption is showing above 10 units per day.in this house we are not using mixie, washing machine, heater or air conditioner.
          Jun 29, 2020

My KSEB bill amount of Rs. 8765/- in Consumer No.[protected] in Palakkad - Kalpathy sector (Bill No.[protected] dt.8/6/2020) is excess of slab-wise calculation.
            Actually earlier reading was taken in February, but shown in Bill as 7/4/2020. An amount of Rs.1186/- was paid on 9/4/2020.
            The benefits of slab wise calculation may be extended to me and revised amount may be charged.
            I have paid the total Rs.8765/-, the excess paid may be considered as advance and adjust in next bill.
            Unnikrishnan P
            Palakkad
            Consumer:[protected]
            Mob: [protected]
            Jun 26, 2020

My average consumption of electricity is 224 units for two months, and after this lock down period i have got a bill amount of 10416 rupees and it shows a consumption of 1418 units for four months. I have filed a complaint with kseb and they send a msg showing that that complaint (Complaint no-[protected]) is rectified without even giving a call.
              excess billing for the consumer number-1166529023649
              Jun 22, 2020

Normally my electricity bill used to be in the range of rs. 2000 to 3000. This time i got a bill for rs. 16454 on my consumer no.[protected]. It appears that there is some mistake in preparation of the bill on your part. I have already remitted the bill amount. Please look into the matter and refund the excess amount charged by you by crediting my account.
                Jun 16, 2020

I paid my kseb bill through canarabank atm card. Amount debited but my bill shows not paid
                  Jun 15, 2020

Power outages are frequently occuring in our area. Everyday they cut the power like for 8 hours. No notifications are sent about scheduled outages and if a complaint is registered, it would takes hours or next day for them to respond. As this is also the time of online classes among other essential services due to the current crisis, people's lives are disrupted. So i kindly request them to solve the problem immediately.
                    Jun 11, 2020

Consumer no.[protected]

I received a bill no.[protected] from kseb dated 9/6/2020 amounting to Rs 2195/-. br...

My consumer no.[protected], dharmaraj. P. K,
                      My request is that i need to get my bill information on my mobile no. Please let me know how to get my mobile no registered for that same
                      Jun 09, 2020

Consumer no.[protected]

I received a bill no.[protected] from kseb dated 4/6/2020 amounting to rs 5120/-....

KSEB — service

From,
                        Tp shine
                        Tharamal house
                        Cherai po

Sir

[protected]നാം...

I payed kseb bill of 1600 using netbanking from hdfc account
                        Amount was deducted but it shows transaction failed in the site
                        Please let me know how to solve this
                        Jun 04, 2020

Hi sir,
                          My name is vineeth paul geever. I used to get an electricity bill of around rs.2000 - rs.2500 which i pay via online (Phonepe). But, due to covid-19 situation all the family members are at home now and was assuming i would be getting a bigger bill amount. But unfortunately, the bill amount was much higher than expected, which is rs.9577.
                          I checked the bill amount breakdown and found that the amount as per the consumption is rs.5801 and the extra rs.3776 is for dl adj.
                          If this dl adj is calculated from last 2 months bill, then i have already paid that bill via online (Phonepe).
                          Please help me out here.
                          May 30, 2020
                          No resolution has been provided. It was marked as resolved all of a sudden.
                          May 30, 2020

Still not resolved. It was marked as resolved all of a sudden.

I have made online payment for my electricicity bill for rs 3050 on 17/05/2020. Though the amount is already deducted from...

Our consumer number is[protected] in the name of mr. Manoj normally they do receive bill amount nearing to 1500 to 1900 in total every 2 months. But shockingly after electricity board changed their meter on february 24th 2020. We have received a shocking bill of rs.7534/- which is unusually very high.
                            We believe it is a faulty meter as we have never received such a huge bill in the past. Kindly do the needful to change the meter & advise the concerned to do the needful to reduce the bill to average bill amount in the past billing.
                            May 17, 2020