[Resolved]  Kerala Water Authority — not getting water since last 6 months

I am a kwa consumer no: kmo/1073/d. I have not consumed a drop of water from kwa since last 6 months. I went to kottayam water authority and gave complaint regarding this for several times. They are always telling that they will do something. But unfortunately nothing has happened so far. I paid my entire dues last year and now paying my bills (Whatever is showing in their website under my consumer id) regularly, even though nobody is coming to take the meter reading. And this is what i get in return. As a widow and senior citizen in despair i request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful immediately. Last year also during summer i was not getting water service and i forced to buy water for almost rs.10, 000/-. It is not affordable for me. Actually, in my place, water service is getting properly in other pipe line nearby to my home. I requested them to change my water connection with that line. But they are not even considering it. So once again i request you to kindly consider my problem and take necessary action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2018
Today they have come and inquired about the problem. They assured that they will try to do something to solve it asap.

Kerala Water Authority