Kiran Motors

Mobile:

Load

Kiran Motors Complaints & Reviews

Hello sir,

A warm good morning to you.

First of all, i am very impressed with service provided by you. Thank you so much.

Yesterday, i gave my car for servicing having no. Gj 04 cj 1530 to kiran motors, sg highway.

While returning from showroom in the evening (Workshop), i found a big spike in my front tyre and there were four punctures. Thereby, i request reimburse the rs. 550 which i was paied to puncture man.

As attached in photo is seen that not wash properly by service person. It is very pour.

Onde again pick up my vehical and request wash properly.

Kalpesh
Oct 18, 2017

Kiran Motors — daily bulk sms [Resolved]

To,
    Who so ever concerned.
    This is my humble request to take steps (Actions) agains kiran motors, ahmedabad...
    Hello sir, good afternoon
    The above mention subject my car which i have submitted for insurance claim on kiran motors...

As i suffered i need to say that ur associate given me false promises regarding female benifits and others many. Than also i agreed and going to take from u. But after given booking amount they told us to hv to take accessories from showroom by compulsory. So as i am disappointed and understand that your associates are not trustworthy due that i cancelled that booking. Now they harresing me to return booking amount, by asking from me cancelled cheque and all. Can you tell me these kind of services you given your customers or going to give.
    I am very disappointed and i[censored] hv any kind of good policy than pls take a care to return me my money as soon as possible with less disturbing me
    Sep 20, 2017

Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car had to go through regular service at 20000 kms and i had a worst experience at kiran motors sg highway branch. It was recommended by the service executive person to have wheel balancing and alignment along with oil change and routine service. But my car was not even washed properly from inside and outside. The car is not at all running smooth and i doubt the balancing and alignment is done properly. After several complaints to the customer care abd taking the car to the service centre twice kiran motors refused to take my car under inspection. This is highly unacceptable and rude from their side.
      Aug 25, 2017

Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They don't give proper response to customer at the time of delivery they give dent vehicle also on 17july we were give for first service &dent related work to the kiran motor workshop

Now till today i m not received my car so i had visited the workshop there are not to get any information about my car
        That technician driven my car without clutch using very bed experience come from so wondering brand nexa
        It's a worst experience
        Jul 19, 2017

Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 28/4/17 I bought new access 125. Ex showroom price, after negotiations the price decided was Rs 57365 we paid it by paytm.

Rs. 5277 for RTO, Rs 2376 insurance, Rs 1286 MTAX, Rs 2501 for ACCESSORIES.
          Total 10240. We paid this in cash receipt. No.[protected] dt.28/4/17.
          After examining, we found that insurance Policy is of Rs 2076. it means Rs 300 and MTAX is of Rs 1210 (instead of Rs 1286).thus Rs 376 extra recovered which I m to get. What should I do 4 that. Ur manager is behaving rudely and denied to refund.
          Perhaps his name is Nisarg.
          Is this company's deliberate direction in which this all is happening to cheat customers in hidden way or the employees do this on their own, or is by mistake, I am unable to understand.
          I will go further to get my cash back of Rs 376 if I don't get a satisfactory answer from here.
          Jul 08, 2017

Car - maruti alto 800 lxi gj-1-rk-2952,
            Chasis no:620913, last service date: 02/04/2017, job card no: jc17000075br...

MY life first Cheating to kiran motors ltd my car delivery is not inclusive accessories and car back site painting and right site panel screeches and not good behavior branch manager and sales staff
            very poor work man ship an not properly answering and attitude is not good so I am not suggested to other man so pl your work man ship best
            prow aider other costumer
            Apr 16, 2017

Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked maruti swift car on dated 09/02/2017 wide qtn book no. 95 and qtn sr. No. 2371 and given amount rs. 5000/- wide cheque...

We wish to lodge a serious complaint against kiran motors ahmedabad, customer care deptt, rajpath centre because of continuous harrassment by someone or the other calling us on mibile no. Any time for no reason except to complete their targets of customer calls probably.

For car service
              Post service
              For insurance
              Asking questions like "sir how many km your car is shoing"?

Istead of service it is a dis-service by maruti suzuki to us.

For same matter 2-3 persons will call, from different show rooms of kiran motors... Some times from rajpath, some times from motera, some times from kargill & where not?

Repeatedly we have requested your sales manager mr. Shyam jani but no actions have been taken since we bought the vehicle.

We would like to approach top aauthorities at maruti suzuki if you can send us their email id.

Sanjiv shah (Owner of alto)
              Email : [protected]@factjobs.com
              On behalf of mr. Sanghavi (Owner of wagon-r).
              Apr 01, 2017

Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Suzuki Hayate EP from Kiran Motors Nikol, ahmedabad, I found engine problem on receiving bike, I informed to sales...
                On 6.08.2016 a cheque no.195578 for Rs.3618.00 was given to Dipesh, executive of your company for renewal of car insurance...

Hello, we had done some repair and servicing for our maruti 800 car recently at kiran motors located in vadodara. The car had a minor accident and required some small repair. E. G. One of the headlight was broken and minor dumps on the bonnet of the car. The excels needs to be replaced etc.

We submitted the car to kiran motors's service center on 28.05.2016 and they when asked for estimate, they refuse to provide any estimate, they also tried to misguide by saying that you should sell the car to us or let insurance company decide the price. (They must have some settings with insurance agents). It seems like a big organized corruption going on in that sector in gujarat but no one cares.

Then kiran motors kept the car with them and took more than 20 days to repair it (Charging for storage of the car per day and other expenses). They gave any excuses they could think of whenever we followed up.

Then at the end, they generated a bill of 25000 and insurance company paid some part of it.

But after settlement with insurance company, they charged additional 4000 rs. To us. Saying they forgot to add it to bill.

Worst part is, they still did not fix the excel problem which makes noise while driving, they did not fix the dumps, they did not properly cover the top part so now the car has water leakage problem.

Now i noticed that they do not care about this consumer complaint at all. They are ruling their dominant world. It seems that this is how auto \ car sale is working in gujarat. They are not at all paying any attention to customer satisfaction or complaint.

I think some government body should look in to this and do the needful to teach them a leasson.
                Feb 08, 2017
                Updated by mauli55
                More than 6 months, still no update, no action from anyone.

THis shows how corrupt Gujarat government is. Big Business players like Kiran motors are simply abusing and destroying consumer rights in Gujarat.

I have book Maruti CIAZ VXI on 26/05/2015. At time of booking Kiran Motors's sales executive have offered discount of Rs.15000/- on price of car, but it will reimburse after registration of car. One month after I have requested for reimbursement of amount. I have call so many times for reimbursement but company have not refund discounted amount. I have called DGM of Kiran Motors for the same but still date I have not received any reply or money. Right Know I am feel like be cheated from reputed car dealers of reputed car making company.Now they are inspire for taking some legal action.

Manish V Gavle

I recently purchased a maruti suzuki ciaz hybrid. On 14th of October 2015 from kiran motors in ahmedabad. 2 days later i discovered...

I bought ertiga vxi from Kiran motor Vadodara, Gujarat. Since 28/08/2014. After one month 1st service completed it's ok but next month i drive the car and it just bump or jerk in road ups and down the noise hear in front right suspension. i take my car three times to solve the problem but service adviser misguide me about the problem. He said it's not on front but it is in back side. No it is false. Since date my problem is solve and noise become very heavy. This is not done just in six month car have this problem, where is the maruti's trust.
                    Feb 17, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello All

I want to log a complaint against Kiran Motors Ahmedabad we
                      booked a celerio automatic in feb14

Now they are telling us that we have to buy it with accessories
                      because Maruti is only rolling out with it

Moreover we are being threatened that if we don’t make a
                      decision soon we have to wait for another 6 to8 months

Kindly look into this matter ASAP

I will be logging the same complain in consumer forum.

On behalf of Narendra Joshi

Alpesh Joshi

i have purchased maruti swift ldi from kiran motors on feb 2010. in one year i have drive 25000kms. i have regularly made all the services at the time given by the company. but in 4th paid service they suggest me to make wheel alighnment and wheel balancing. so i told company officials to do the same. But when i got my car from the service i found my car was totally going throght left side and one of my 5 wheel was totally faild.
                        when i complain the company for this problem they neglacted my suffering with car and i have to do it ready at outside garrage. so it was very bad experianc with kiran motors and willl never have trust on maruti co. so i[censored] find that i told genuine problem then u can action and contect me.

Milind patel
                        Aug 13, 2020

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS IN REFERENCE OF MY REGISTERED VEHICLE NO. GH-1-HR-971 MARUTI ALTO 2008 MODEL. YESTERDAY I HAD KEPT MY CAR FOR THE PAID SERVICE AND SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT ONE OF YOUR SERVICE CENTRES MECHANIC HAS TAKEN MY CENTRAL LOCK REMOTE CONTROL, MY CAR WAS WITH MR. NIRAV, HE HAD TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD SEND IT AT MY RESIDENCE WITHIN AN HOURS TIME. BUT, TILL TODAY MORNING AT 9.00 am. WHEN IT DIDN'T CAME THAN I HAD CALL NIRAV ON HIS MOBILE NO. [protected]. ON PHONE HE SAID ME THAT HE IS AT HIS RESIDENCE, AS SOON AS HE REACHES THE WORK SHOP, HE WOULD CHECK IT WITH THE MECHANIC AND WOULD SEND IT AT MY RESIDENCE.

THIS COMPLAINT I M WRITING ON 02/06/2011 AT 11.25AM FROM MY OFFICE. THIS ISSUE HAD OCCURED ON 01/02/2011 AT 7.25PM. I HAD WAITED TILL 8.00PM FOR MY LOST DEVICE BUT, NO ONE WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

HERE, I THINK WHY SHOULD I RECOMMEND KIRAN MOTORS TO FRIENDS/RELATIVES. INFACT KATARIA GIVES BETTER SERVICE THAN URS.

IF WITHIN NEXT 8 HRS. IF I DIDN'T GET MY DEVICE THAN I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE SOME MORE STRICT STEPS TO RECOVER MY DEVICE.

FOLLOWING IS MY CONTACT DETAILS.

PREMAL P. JHAVERI