Koryo Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Koryo

Having problems with Koryo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Koryo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Koryo

Koryo reviews & complaints page 8

Remote is not working
model no. KLE32DLCHN7/2019

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
    Iam Rani Kushwah, purchased a TV last year but now its doesnot starts, both with remote & power button behind TV.
    So, I am requesting you to please come and check it.

Ref: Model No. KEC1900, Article Code:[protected], Serial No.APKEC190A18K14119

Big Bazaar Tax Invoice No.[protected], CH: 440740 Memo No.0068454
      Tr: 76104, St: 2589, Date: 11/06/2020(18:57), Cost: Rs. 1599/-

It is to inform you that I purchased a Koryo Electric Cooker 1.8 Litre with above specification. I made this purchase at Big Bazaar, Rourkela on Dated: 11/06/2020 with above details.

Unfortunately the product has not performed well and stopped working suddenly. I have covered 1 year warranty coverage with this product.
      Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I purchased led tv dated 11.08.2020 of your company have a 1 year warranty( warrenty card is attached)but today 06.05.2021 it's display is not glowing only shound came so u r requested to replace product or solve my problem please on argent basis.

Ajay Bharti

Speaker not working
        Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This home theatre volume Bass Tej karne per power cut turn on
          Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please fit my koryo led tv I will buy a koryo led tv from big baazar 1 week ago and no one can fit my led tv please fit my led tv today😡😡
            Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered from Amazon I got product delivery on Nov 7 ... But still now installation not done
              Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My display not working I done complain 3 days before but no response by customer service and warrentey team for solution. I tv under warrentey.

My case I'd - 270038

Please solve as per your term and conditions.
                My mobile no-[protected].
                Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Induction cooktop cooling fan not working.
                  Oct 31, 2020
                  My induction cooktop cooling fan does not work.
                  Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My washing machine is not working .. Pls send service man
                    +1 videos

Dear Koryo Team,

I have logged complaints no[protected], it’s register more than month, received call 2 Days before will issue Credit Note with 20% depreciation but still not received. Due to My nature of job Travelling, my wife alone at home with kids, was face lots of issues without LED . My recharge loss, my Kids not enjoying . Due to Covid we can’t go outside but inside we haven’t option to enjoy .

Would request you pls release Credit Note asap .

Ajeet Kumar
                      Mobile - [protected], [protected]
                      My Complaint No[protected]
                      Ajeet Kumar +[protected],
                      +[protected]

I am purchased LED TV Jan 2020. my complaint raised from Feb 2020 (Wi-Fi Not working) again complaint automatic volume (UP and DOWN) Mar 2020 and May 2020 and Jun 2020. Same complaint till pending. Now Not not working. I am no of time your customer complaints no responsible LED TV my complaint . Please change your LED TV, Model 139.7 cm UHD 4K smart LED TV, KLE55EXVJ91UHD, Article code no :[protected]
                        Oct 28, 2020
                        Updated by M Chellapandy
                        Mob No [protected]

Subhash Sarkate
                          [protected] / [protected]
                          Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want the servicing of my AC ...Which was mention at time of purchase of AC 2 free services ...So pls send nd serving my AC due to speed pblm also ...

Dear sir
                              i am sukalyan bhattacharjee i am very upset of your service
                              my ac is inverter (KI17KSI12IAOINV IN12)
                              SR NO-AOKI17KSI12INVA16C160027
                              MY AC PCB is not working its almost 6 month + so many times i call for this matter but till its not solved, no service team calls me .
                              so i requested to please solved my problem
                              Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Technical team, my 15 ltr geyser is not working and is not warming water.
                                Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                please correct the email. id as [protected]@gmail.com. Please treat this as urgent as your Customer Care services are pathetic.
                                Rgds

My led tv speakers is not working properly so please send a person to check the issue

KINDLY HELP,

KORYO WASHINE MACHINE UNDER WARRANTY CASE.
                                    i have registered complaint Ticket No.[protected] on 14 th October & no single technician is assigned being fourth day today
                                    no update,
                                    no calls from service center .

NEVER believed such a pathetic service would be rendered by KORYO SERVICE PARTNER IN BELGAUM KARNATAKA
                                    Koryo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    No developments are observed from koryo service partners at belgaum kindly carry your product back & refund the amount
                                    nelson99166502358's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 20, 2020
                                    IS ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE TO ANSWER ?
                                    WHAT KIND OF SERVICE KORYO IS PROVIDING
                                    if this kind of pathetic ( third class )service you provide to us being customers we shall ensure to spread a word of mouth to all known people never ever buy koryo products because after sales their service is noticed as biz zero.
                                    THIS CASE IS BEEN REGISTERED ON 14 th October 2020,
                                    I want to express my grievances to the concern whom so ever it is.
                                    I am completely dissatisfied by the poorest services provided by KORYO & Its Service partners .
                                    to register case i had to wait in que on call for 20minutes on day 1.
                                    after case got accepted since my unit is in warranty it is 13 th day as of today no person is responsible to call / visit & diagnose the washing machine which is dead today.

NOT EVEN 10 months passed i have purchased you KORYO product it has been a mentally torture for me for purchasing your koryo product .
                                    Today is the 15th day, as a customer i have been mentally tortured by Koryo service providers i have invested a very huge amount of sixteen thousand rupees my hard earned money to purchase a koryo washing machine which is only 10 months old and which is dead,
                                    i complained koryo customer care on 14th OCTOBER 2020 and they registered a complaint giving me ticket id Ticket No.[protected] & promised me within 48 hours a technician will com e and resolve the problem believe me i am completely lost my mental strength because being 15th day today neither Koryo service providers are showing interest neither bothered about my grievances neither koryo customer care team is interested to look into koryo washing machine.
                                    I give Big 0 rating to koryo and its products and appeal to customers reading my review never by pain purchasing koryo products .

I purchased this TV in 2019, 6 month back his screen damaged from inside automatically...from out side it is OK..not scratched...

Koryo — Tv screen damage inside

I purchased this TV in 2019, 2 month back his screen damaged from inside automatically...from out side it is OK..not scratched at outside.
                                        So please replace this TV ASAP.
                                        Details are - MOdel No./Year - KLE32EXHN80/2017, Equipment Type- LED TV, Screen size -80 CM
                                        If TV is running condition and screen damaged from inside automatically ..it means Mfg fault ..it's not customer's fault.
                                        Find attached TV's photo...