KrazyBee Complaints & Reviews

4.4
Last updated Dec 2, 2022

File a complaint to KrazyBee

Having problems with KrazyBee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KrazyBee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KrazyBee

KrazyBee Website

KrazyBee Head Office Address

No.100, The Royal Stone Tech Park, Benninganahalli, K.R.Puram
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

KrazyBee Phone Numbers

KrazyBee reviews & complaints(124)

I’m BADAVATH PREM DAS Assciated mobile Number [protected] I haven’t taken loan from krazybee showing 9000/- loan amount wrong active loan is showing in my cibil close immediately
KrazyBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Want clear my overdue but i am not able to pay pls help...
    KrazyBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Cibil is showing krazybee loan is active.
      Details -Personal loan
      Account -KB220813GIGVY
      Amount -1050
      Please resolve as soon as possible
      KrazyBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Krazybee a fraud loan issue happened with me, I never took a loan from them but my credit history is showing pending and affecting my credit score. I tried to reach out to their support team via call very unprofessional people, but they are responding rudely. Even tried to reach out via mail but there is no response from them

Dear Team

I have check my cibil one loan in active my account 3 lac Krazybee, so showing me in overdue amount 3, 265, i can ready to clear all amount, so please share link or guide how to pay, its very urgent please resolve my problem as soon as possible

Akash Patil
          KrazyBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had taken a loan in krazybee and, i had done all the payments and i received the NOC but still it is not updated in the cibil, it is getting affected for my higher educational loans, please do the needfull, hoping fast and better reply as well solution from your end and please let me know my current account status, unable to login my account...

KrazyBee — My credit report showing wrong loan details

My credit report showing a krazybee loan entry that I haven't taken and because of that the loan that I have applied is not getting approved.
            Please find attached photo. And resolve as early as possible.
            I need to get that loan approved urgently please take this query as urgent....

KrazyBee — Loan amount

I don't know when I take loan from Krazy bee it effects my cibil how to pay its repayment...

KrazyBee — Krazybee overdue

My Cibil is showing krazybee loan is active.
            I'm unable to login to my account....

KrazyBee — Non loan amount

I have not taken any loan from krazybee but it is showing in my cibil report. Please sort it as soon as possible else I may place a complaint in consumer court because I am loosing cibil score. My contact number [protected]....

KrazyBee — Regarding loan issue

I have paid the loan fully but till now it is showing 6 rs outstanding and my cibil score fell to 600 .so can u please sort out my issue as soon as possible...

KrazyBee — I have not taken a loan but someone used my pan card for fraud loan

I have not taken loan but someone used my pancard no to take loan, and it is showing on my cibil report . loan has been taken from this account details on krazybee
            reg mob with krazybee: [protected]
            reg email with Krazybee:[protected]@GMAIL.COM
            Krazybee account no: KB220213PSTZV
            the information provided above is showing in my cibil report please act on this as soon as possible it is affecting my credit score....

KrazyBee — Loan message

I didn't not borrow any loan from any app i am getting this msg
            Notice:-WRUSHI SHANKARRAO PARVEPolice case may get filed U/s 420 IPC due to Non Payment of Krazybee loan of Rs5057Pay urgently or call at [protected] RegMlegal...

KrazyBee — Cibil score issue

Hi team,
            I closed my loan in 2018 but still it was showing active pls help me to fix this problem....

KrazyBee — Loan no show nhi ho raha hai

Sir KRAZYBEE se koi lone nhi liya mene
            Mere Paytm me KRAZYBEE se lone active dikha rha hai jo lone liya hi nhi kabi mene
            Sir mera cibil score kam ho raha hai
            Sir please reply me...

KrazyBee — Showing overdue payment

Hello Team,

I took a personal loan through Krazybee in the year 2017, I have paid all the payment tenure as well as closed the taken loan successfully, now I'm checking my Cibil report it is showing overdue amount of rupees 146 and it is badly affecting my Cibil score, so I need to close and repay the amount as soon as possible.

I would request you kindly help me for repayment ammount. Ideally I have paid all...

KrazyBee — I cannot find my loan amount as my previous number is not active

I wanted to repay the loan but unfortunately my previous mobile number is not active please help me figure out the amout...

KrazyBee — Cibil score still dropping after repayment of the loan

I payed my last installment last year but yet the cibil score is dropping and the website is still notifying me that an ongoing personal loan from krazybee is yet to be paid....

KrazyBee — Login issue and repayments

Im unable to login in my account and unable to repay my loans so please kindly let me know how to login and how to pay my loans and how can i contact with krazybee...

KrazyBee — Account login for repay

I don't know how to repay the money...krazybee app is also not working...kindly please help me on how to repay the money i borrowed...