KreditBee — noc

Hello, my name is bijit baro. I have took several loan from kreditbee, and paid on time but last time i was having kreditbee application issue wheras i couldn't pay the loan through application so i had contacted customer care before due date also sent several mail but couldn't get any responses from team. So that payment was delayed because i had no option to pay the loan and also they didn't inform about how to pay the loan. Between 21-22 november, 2018 i received a call from legal department name is sofia (Payment updation department) and talked everytime about issue. She asked me to pay total amount with penalty charges. But, penalty charge was not my fault. I had to pay 5074 rupees without late fee. Lastly she asked me to pay 5200/- and then loan will close. As per her commitment, i paid the amount 5200/- but still i'm not getting loan closing confirmation mail or noc from kreditbee. I asked to send noc also sent a mail. But still not receiving any confirmation message or noc. Request you kindly send me the loan closing confirmation message or noc letter. Thanks.
Complaint comments

Comments

When we are typing DOB
IT'S SAYING INVALID DOB

I want to add a new account by deleting not verified bank accounts so please help me how to add new one..
I log out my kreditbee app without pay the loan amount but daily penalty was I getting but how can I repay the amount I not able to login the same app please help me I am trying also pay the money in Wed also that also not working
Mera account nahi khul raha hai..?
Mujhe repayment karna or mai
Account kholne ke liye koi solution bataiye plz help me.
Sir My creditbee loan Up to Rs 100000 Unlock before 15days .i aleardy apply but my loan not approved after applying 15days .the Loan status in processed pending. Aleardy uploaded the all my document. I was sent the emails many time of this matter to creditbee customer care. But not any reply my emails Not any response. I'm very dissapointed ..

I am unable to log in to my account i tried so many times
pls help me
Sir nenu kodhigha money problem lo unnanu andukea kattalekha potunanuu so mee employees behavior bad that matladhutunadhu alamatlada kudadhu sir

I paid my loan but still not get my noc

Hi am Supriya Gawade

Hi am raja chouhan
Hi am raja chouhan
I want noc latter
Hi I m chetan vasant Sathe...my kreditbee loan paid with show all penalties...I required Loan paid completion letter or NOC letter

I am Vignesh I close my all the pending loan amount so please kindly give the NOC letter for kreditbee I want to improve my CIBIL score
Mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile no : [protected]

Taken 2 loans previously, paid early both loans, only mail received of closure, no NOC attached. Need both closed loan NOC.

KreditBee
    customer care contact
    KreditBee Phone
    KreditBee Address
    3rd Floor, No.100, The Royal Stone Tech Park, Benninganahalli, K.R.Puram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560016
    View all KreditBee contact information