[Resolved] KTM Sportmotorcycle — bad service and bad staff behavior at ktm alleppey

jithinraju on Nov 20, 2017
Ktm is the best motorcycle money can buy but people with very low knowledge about ktm bikes are doing very bad service at ktm alappuzha. The service head has the most worst & arrogant behavior towards customers. They never care to replace things under warranty and make us believe that the part is fine. I had noticed a break on my airfilter box and when i took the bike to showroom for replacing airfilter box under warranty, they said its fine and you will have no issues with it. As soon as the warranty is over they said it's broken and just applied m-seal.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 22, 2017
ok, after posting complaint over KTM website & all the review websites. Finally some good folks from KTM Alleppey called me and they have replaced my Air-Filter box.

Thank you all.

[Nov 20, 2017] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by jithinraju, Nov 22, 2017

Thank you all.

bad service and bad staff behavior at ktm alleppey
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria
    KTM Sportmotorcycle - bad service and bad staff behavior at ktm alleppey