[Resolved] KTM Sportmotorcycle — bad service, rude behavior of servicemen and unavailability of spare parts.

Kk nagar, madurai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Balasm19 on Jan 23, 2020
I have ktm duke 250. I have been asking for sidestand sensor since december 28 2019. Its been a month now and i didn't receive any proper response towards the same. I have been facing many problems due this. Every single time when i tried enquiring about the spare, the instant and constant reply is "it will take 20 more days" p. S: desipte my willingness to pay for the parts in advance the service center didn't bother my request and just ignored my request. Why can't they keep spares that costs 300rs?😠
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2020
Thank you soo much for resolving my issue

[Jan 23, 2020] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have ktm duke 200. I have been asking for back shocker since december 28 2019. Its been a month now and i didn't receive...
Yesterday I have serviced about KTM Duke 200 from State: Maharashtra District: Kolhapur after servicing I got a problem of handle lock of my bike the lock doesn’t working, this is not first time issue whenever I serviced my bike from showroom their was always the problem remains as it is so please accept my complaint and give me a proper returns..

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria
    KTM Sportmotorcycle - bad service, rude behavior of servicemen and unavailability of spare parts.