KTM Sportmotorcycle — cheating in service - ktm omr chennai

Ramani R on Nov 2, 2017
Two months before i got a heavy noise while driving so took it to the service station they opened and said engine oil and coolent got mixed to need to change some spares and takes 20+ days and it will come under warranty.

I checked the status after 15 days they told it will take another 10 days because some parts have not reached them, and told me once the bike gets ready the message will come and will call you and inform.

But they called me last week and said i need to pay some advance, i said i'll come and pay them but when i checked the show room today still the bike is not ready they not even started the work and they are adding fake complaints to the vehicle and not informed me about the advance in last 2 months

No statement of work is there no products were ordered for my vehicle completed cheating is happening

Kindly take immediately action and i'm going to file legal case against them.

[Nov 02, 2017] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tanveer Hamid Ansari's response, Nov 02, 2017
Please update complete
Birabhodra's response, Nov 06, 2017
I am fully di satisfied of your service.
And your delarship sales man not responding my call I will try randomly but not responding my call.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Please coloes this number [protected]
Har koi mujhe call kar rha hai
Altamash kazi ne apni baki dala olx yeh admi fawrd hai baki apni bace rha hai mera number qu dala is key upar kas karu Na is ka Mobile no hai [protected].[protected] is ka naam hai altamash kazi please accept
I am fully dissatisfied of your services.on dt-22/10/2017 I am very dissatisfied of your services I am fully sufferer due to still not given my temporary registration, that's why I unable to drive my bike.

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria