[Resolved] KTM Sportmotorcycle — irresponsible reply from service people

Semmenjeri, OMR KTM showroom, Chennai, Sholinganallur, Tamil Nadu, India
 chezhiyan keller on Jun 15, 2019
I left my KTM Rc 200 for service in omr showroom near Sholinganallur. After that I met with an accident and I can't take the bike from service. Yesterday I called the showroom and informed them that I'll take my bike today. The response I got today is 'battery fault and the bike can't be started'. Again I bought a new battery and asked them to fit it and Chech since the last battery was the new one. He is telling that after searvice the bike is not started so far, so the battery life ended. Is that my problem? Waterwash also not done. While asked for water wash the reply I got is 'we won't do'. But yesterday while calling itself I informed them to do water wash. The supervisor telling me that do what you can!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 15, 2019] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
KTM Sportmotorcycle Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
For effective resolution of the issues raised by you, kindly provide your details in link given below.

Comments

Hiii sir i have ktm duke 200 2014model bt its sound different then the new ktm duke 200 how to change old sound to new what part should replaced for that ????????

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria