Kurukshetra University

Kurukshetra District
Haryana
Landmarks:136119

Load

Kurukshetra University related photos (151)

Kurukshetra University Complaints & Reviews

erparkashjoshi
Respected Sir, i am Parkash Joshi passed out student of Haryana engineering college batch[protected] branch ECE roll no:-1805625 have passed my deegree. I have submitted my 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th semester d.m.c with guide number 17570, 17571, 17572, 17573 on 18/12/2013. I need duplicat DMC for interview in government job.kindly help me out this because this is a very serious matter for my life. thank you regards parkash joshi Haryana engineering college roll no:-1805625 [protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 02, 2014] Kurukshetra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kurukshetra University — Harassment and delay in DMC Correction from KUK [Resolved]

jaspreetluthra
    I have completed MCA from KUK University affliliated college MMICTBM Mullana, but as the 6th semester DMC was incorrect in...

Kurukshetra University — Regarding provisional certificate of b.Ed-2013 [Resolved]

dbhola
    I have passed b.Ed-2013 examination during july-2013.Already i have got dmc, but for getting of provisinal certificate i have...

jaat yogendra
    Kurukshetra university kurukshetra is running a m.sc forensic science in zoology dept. They charge 45000 rupees per year fee. They do not provide lab, classroom to the students. They don't have specialist teachers their. They provide maximum lectures from zoology teachers. They don't provide even necessary chemicals to students. The course is running totally fake.Even they don't provide training to the students at forensic science laboratory haryana. Students pay themselves for their training.No supervisor is allotted by dept. for their specialization course.Please visit the zoology dept. o[censored]niv. and saw their fakeness. Some professor's like R.K Sharma (Director distance education), Girish Chopra (Dean) of dept. don't care about students and depressed them.

[Feb 24, 2014] Kurukshetra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shivani.sharma
      Respected Sir,
      My name is shivani sharma I applied for m. pharm. admission in UIPS kurukshetra university in 22 july 2013 in all india catagory( total no of seats was 3) i submitted the fees which was 80000 but i got admission in another university at low course fees and i vacated my seat before the last date of councelling and did not attend any class. It is wriiten in the prospectus that if your seat so vacated is not filled till last date of councelling your fees will not be refunded. but my own friend admitted on next day. I was waiting for 4 months for the refundment of the fees but no response came from the institute so i called to the concerned professor and he said that your fees will not be refunded because we filled the other seats but not yours. as i vacated the seat so all the seats were vacant than how could they said that your seat was not filled. Sir i belong to a poor family and this huge amount of mony is very important to me please help me sir.

ram pal saini
        Dear sir, i am ram pal saini vill. saini majra . p.o. thol distt- kurukshetra whose was complete mba courses (regular prog. ) in kurukshetra university 's institute ganpati business school - bilaspur, jagadhri, haryana With reference to M.B.A degree awaited of[protected] batch. My registration no. is 04-saa-16(kurukshetra university) of batch[protected] I am in reciept of all semester marksheets and provisional certificate with all dues paid. please give me update conformation on [protected]@gmail.com, or call-[protected] thanks & regards- ram pal saini
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra — correction of subject name in BEd mark sheet [Resolved]

sanjeevkumarray
          I have completed B.Ed from kurukshetra university kurukshetra in 2011. I surprised when got my mark sheet reflecting...

baldevjind
          To
          Indian Consumer Form

Dear Sir, Dated: 30-Aug-2012

Maine dated[protected] ko Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra ki website per B.Ed. 2012-13 ke admission ke liye form submit kiya tha. Jisme kuch kami rah gyi thi. Is lye maine university ne ke diye gye 10 Helpline Telephone No. and online problem Solution option ka diya hua hai, jiss per main 5 dino se haar 15 min baad phone mila rha hu. Lekin udher se koi phone nhi udhaya gya. Or maine[protected] ko University ki website per online complaint bhi daali thi. Uska bhi koi jawab nhi mila. Tab maine University k V.C. office me phone kiya. Unhone kaha humare pass aisi koi power nhi hai ki hum helpline walo ke against koi action le ske. Or maine V.C. ki E-Mail id per iss matter k bare me E-mail b ki thi. Lekin V.C. ki taraf se bhi koi reply nhi mila. Main ye chahta hu ki Helpline Department k khilaf shakat Karyavahi ki jaye.

Baldev Singh
          Jind
          S AISI KOI POWER NAHI HAI KI UNKO KUCH KAH SAKE AUR MENE APNI PROBLEM[protected] KO KUK B.ED KI WEBSITE PAR BHI DALI THI LEKIN KOI RESPONSE NAHI MILA MEIN AAPSE VINTI KARTA HU KI IS SE SAMBHDHIT PERSON KE KHILAF KARYWAHI KI JAYE

THANKS

BALDEV SINGH JIND HR

guhu
            There is too delay in results by kurukshetra university. university has not declared results of 3rd sem of B-tech after 7 months of exams and 1 month ago 4th sem exams had been over.
            Students of final year can not proceed further due to not declaration of results of 8th semester. No one knows the reason of too much delay in results . when students of final year who want to do master's have to go for interviews for admission in different institutes, University has planned for final examination.There is lot of mismanagement in the university.
            I would request higher authorities to look into the matter and take required action.
            All students shall be thankful to you.
            visit http://againstkuk.wordpress.com/

sourabh202
              Kurukshetra university(KUK) which is situated in kurukshetra(HARYANA) is not declaring the results of several courses on time.The B.tech 3 semester exams of KUK were conducted in feb 2012 and the results are not declared till date.Due to this delay in results,students have to face many difficulties.The contact numbers of examination branch of KUK are as follows: 1.[protected] 2.[protected] 3.[protected] 4.[protected] Please take required action against examination branch of KUK for not declaring the results on time. HOPE THE ABOVE REQUEST WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION THANK YOU.
              visit http://againstkuk.wordpress.com/
              sir please provide B.c.a 4th sem result(re appear) before result i teke admissiion in college...plz sir result provide urgently...
              KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY IS STILL NOT dclaring the result of MBA 3rd sem result of 6 students which is late due to lost of one paper from them.students are facing a problem regarding there jobs without result.it has been 3months.They are not giving any response.please help us or we have to complaint in RTI
              very bad service of kurukshatra university kurukshetra university is still not declare the result of B.A 2nd year my result is delay due to roll number double m personally visit in kuk but no body give me a proper response and no body pick the call. please give me result
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kurukshetra University — Shown Absent in an exam in spite of my presence in that exam [Resolved]

kklordkk5
                My name is Kartik. My Roll No. is 1806534. I'm B.tech (Mech. Engg). Kurukshetra University has shown me absent in Mechanical...

nitika123
                I paid 10,000rs as token fees to kurukshetra university but could not take admission as I was late on the admission day. But there has been no response from any one and when I call the Helpline centre, there is no reply.
                My Form No: 122809.
                I am suppose to get a refund of 9,000rs after 1,000rs deduction as penalty.
                Please help me regarding further action.

Name: Nitika Sood
                Contact me: +91 [protected]
                My Form No: 106860

krishantyagi
                  Can any body help me? where to ask and whom to ask?
                  This year in haryana, Bed admission counseling is organize by kurukshetra university. In 2nd counseling on 10th October , I got SMS that on the basis of your application Kirorimal college has been allocated to you submit your token fee before 14 oct. I pay fee on 11th Oct and print the receipt. and checked the college was kirorimal baghpat road sonepat. When we read to college , I found that collge is not allocated to me.how this could be happen.
                  I pay fee and university may take some money from DSC college and illegally allocate seats to that.

please help me
                  menakshi
                  hello sir i am ARUN PRAKASH SAXENA an i am residing in GURGAON as i also filled the FORM of B.ED 2010 . I have completed my schooling and graduation from kanpur university. the PROBLEM is this i was alloted the college STAREX INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION DISSTT.GURGAON-122413 (HARYANA) BUT I WAS GIVEN COLLEGE OF 85% OF HARYANA ACTUALLY I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN AIG( ALL INDIA GROUP) I DONT HAVE DOMASILE OF HARYANA SI I HAVE BEEN REFUSED TO GIVE ADDMISSION BY COLLEGE PLZ CHANGE MY GROUP AND GET ME ALLOTED IN THIRD COUNCELLOING OTHERWISE MY ONR YEAR WILL GO WASTE.
                  MY NAME - ARUN PRAKASH SAXENA
                  FORM NO- 126102
                  PASSWORD- INDIA123
                  ALLOTMENT NO- 387332
                  E-SLIP NO[protected]
                  STAREX HAS SEATS AND ASKED ME TO GET IT ATTACHED FROM KUK UNIVERSITY. MY LOCAL GURGAON ADDRESS IS 16-B JYOTI PARK GURGAON . I HAVE PAN CARD, VOTER ID CARD, RASHANCARD BUT OF KANPUR NOT OF GURGAON. PLZ HELP ME AND DO THE NEED FULL.
                  I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIZED FOR YOU.
                  YPURS TRULY
                  ARUN PRAKASH SAXENA

kapil chauhan
                    R/sir
                    I Purchaged Prosepectus for Bed admission and also submitted the counsellin Fees .But the university does not consider me For counselling .kurukshetra university website was always found busy when we try to fillup the omr form.and in prosepectus we have given all the information about me .in omr form serial Number column digit is 5 and and form serial no is in 6 digit so it was the measure mistake o[censored]niversity and so computer can not read the omr form in right way

Nirmala Chauhan W/o Kapil Dev Chauhan
                    Village Baghola Tehsil Palwal
                    Distt Palwal
                    respected sir
                    i have updated this complaint few month ago but till now any action not have been taken

Kurukshetra University — b.tech 1st sem result

Respected sir, I have completed my degree in 2012.but till now I am without my degree..i have to study further.i have given my maths exam 7 times.I attempted well all the times.please help me.i am completely hopeless.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra (KUK) — My B-Tech degree not issued due to irresponsibility by KUK and my college [Resolved]

Lalit Bansal
                      Hello Sir,

I introduce myself as Lalit Kumar , University Roll No- 2204294
                      I Completed my B-Tech (Computer...

Kurukshetra University — what's wrong in KU [Resolved]

anildattsharma
                      i tell you the whole situation o[censored]niversity.........
                      a) exams result comes when your exams of next semester are also...

kapil Wadhwa
                      Dear Sir

I am Student of this university, apply for suplementry exam B.A Part 2 Roll No:-166802 All the document and Fee Draft send to University.Exam held in Oct 2009 and now i waiting for result now recived a letter from university kindlt submit 500 Rs next 10 days but i submit all the fee why a sending this letter for me.
                      good morning sir
                      my name is pankaj from kurukshetra (haryana) i am doing b.ed from kuk(haryana) i have done ba hons (skt) from kuk. i have no english subject in 2nd, &3rd year . but i have taken admission in b.ed but now i have read in news paper that all the student admission cancel who had no english subject in 2nd, &3rd year . but now what can i do i have taken 40000 ruppes
                      plz tell me as sooon as possible
                      thanks a lot
                      Kurukshetra University ...my butt...they are just bunch of nothing else...they do whatever they wanna do...u know why ...bec no one interfere...i wanna tell u one thing that in India also there is a place known as court ... i thing it's time to kich there asses...then they know that universities are student major not employees major...
                      definitely i am agree with Mr.Pandu...it's time to use our rights ...otherwise these losers make university the worst place on earth...
                      sir i complete B.c.a bt kuk result is pending B.ca 4th sem(re appear) please provide my result before result i teke admission in college its urgently...
                      My name is Pardeep & i have complete my M.COM. But D.M.C of 3rd semester loss by kuk university department i have many visit kuk university but no response by university department many times i have paid money for duplicate D.M.C but these are not provide me. Than what can i do ? If you are better solution please tell me. Ph. no-[protected] Email:-sharma.[protected]@yahoo.com
                      Sir my name is suresh I have complete b.a final but B.A second year Dmc loss by me I have paid money for duplicate DMC dated 27 June 2013 and Dairy No. 9370 I have many visit kuk but these are not provide me .Then what can I do ? Pls tell me any solution . Mobile no. [protected] and [protected]