Kurukshetra University

Kurukshetra District
Haryana
Landmarks:136119

Load

Kurukshetra University related photos (130)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Kurukshetra University Photos

Kurukshetra University Complaints & Reviews

Due to excessive delay in our result declaration of M.Tech, Electrical Engineering, 4th semester by Kurukshetra university,...

Honrable Sir!
Officials of Kurukshetra University are requested to intervene in the declaration of online result (4th sem dissertation M.tech ECE & EE)which is supposedly being delayed due to a continuous technical fault in the database of the university since August 2020.Amid the chaos of pandemic we, students have painstakingly managed to submit our thesis on time..But the delay is taking a huge toll on the academic and professional career of students.We are not able to apply for P.H.D because of this delay in out result ..So we request you to kindly look into the matter and do the necessary interventions..
Thanking you in anticipation
Feb 23, 2021

Kurukshetra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir!
    Officials of Kurukshetra University are requested to intervene in the declaration of online results (4th sem dissertation M.tech ECE & EE)which are being delayed due to a continuous technical fault in the database of the university since August 2020.Amid covid, we, students managed to submit our thesis on time..But the delay is taking toll on the academic and professional career of students.We have to apply for P.H.D but result is nowhere..So we request you to look into the matter and do the necessary..
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Students of panchkula engineering college

Respected Sir!
      Thanking you in anticipation
      Students of Panchkula Engineering College

Students of Panchkula Engineering College

My 3rd sem DMC of bcom is not come to my home and combine also
          Feb 22, 2021

I have two backlogs in Btech 4th sem.one get cleared in re-evaluation and another in reappear exam.In my reappear result re-evaluation result is not updated .So I want to know that in my dmc both the subjects comes to be clear or not?
            Can revaluation result update in DMC
            Can revaluation result update in DMC

Good Evening Sir /Mam
              I would like to inform you that I visited Kurukshetra University on 18 November 2020, I applied for my MSc Geography Transcript of Marks, but sir/Mam till today( 21 February 2021) My transcript is still pending. Please ensure that and provide me my transcript which is very important to apply for further study aboard
              Apply for Transcript of Mark sheet on 18 Nov2020 but still pending
              Apply for Transcript of Mark sheet on 18 Nov2020 but still pending
              Feb 22, 2021

Dear sir/mam, main miet clg ki student hu .2019 m mera migration Icl clg(sountli) m hua tha. Mene 2019 m 7th sem, 5th sem, or 1st sem k exam diye lekin abhi tk mera 1st sem ka result nhi aaya or may 2020 m mene 8th sem, 4th sem or 2nd sem k exam diye uska b koi result nhi aaya . Clg wale koi response nhi kr rhe h . Chairman sir or principal sir b koi response nhi kr rhe h . Pls hmara koi solution nikala jaye taki hm apne aage k career pe focus kre . Hm 13 bacche h jinka migration hua h icl clg m . Hmara kisika b koi result nhi aaya h or na hi teachers kuch bta rhe h . Pls sir/ mam hmara koi solution nikala jaye pls..
                Feb 20, 2021

Sir my exam form for b.com 5th sem is not submitted its submission date is over due please help me to submission exam form 5th sem
                  For examination form submission
                  Feb 19, 2021

With due respect sir, I am Aamir Yousuf roll no. 22180801 if mtec batch 2018 from swami Devi dial institute
                    Please declare my result as soon as possible as I have to apply for AE posts
                    Feb 18, 2021

I don't know how to come and give offline exam as no public transport is there and also the farmer protest is going on.
                      Feb 13, 2021

With your great reverence I am a student of your university .we all students are facing a lot of problems due to delay in 6th sem result .also it takes too much time as usual, so please release result as soon as possible
                        Feb 13, 2021

Sir 1 year se jyada ho gya hai abhi tk result ni aaya b. Com 5th sem reappear
                          Please sir bta do urgent hai please
                          Feb 12, 2021

My name is Ajay kumar
                            Roll. no 3114407
                            B.tech(civil)
                            I'm complaining that DMC of re-evaluation results(b.tech 5th sem civil)has not reached to me and result was declared in Dec 2020 plz help me
                            I
                            Feb 10, 2021

My name is Ajay kumar
                              I'm complaining that DMC of re-evaluation results(b.tech 5th sem civil Roll.no 3114407)has not reached to me and result was declared in Dec. 2020 plz help me
                              Feb 10, 2021

Our college Modern institute of engineering and technology Mohri(MIET) was closed in 2019, so we were transferred to ICL institute...

Respected Sir / Madam, I am a student of B.sc 3rd year of your university and I'm writing this email regarding the conduct of odd semester examinations.
                                As the exam days are so close and the students are in stress, still there is no official notice from Kurukshetra University in the context whether the examinations will be conducted online or offline. Students are worried as the arrangements need to be made if the examinations are to be conducted offline which is very difficult in such a short time.
                                So we being the students of this University, request the administration and teachers to conduct online exams or in blended mode just like all the other universities like Delhi University have conducted successfully. Even KUK has conducted online exams in the past.
                                If there are internet issues regarding suspension of internet in some parts, the students of those areas should be provided the option to give offline exams.
                                Feb 06, 2021

Respected Sir / Madam, I am a student of Bsc 3rd year of your university and I'm writing this email regarding the conduct of odd semester examinations.
                                  Feb 06, 2021

Sir
                                    i am a pass out student of b tech Mech.Engg. and i have given my even semester re-appear exams in October 2020 .And also i have filled
                                    Re evaluation form for 3rd sem exam in march2020 and results of all the exams are not declared yet as the exams of odd semesters are on the head .so please take a responsible action on this as soon as possible and in the hope of your help i am waiting to give u a greatful thanks.
                                    Feb 01, 2021