Kyazoonga.com Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jun 4, 2021

File a complaint to Kyazoonga.com

Having problems with Kyazoonga.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kyazoonga.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kyazoonga.com

Kyazoonga.com Website

Kyazoonga.com Head Office Address

4th Floor, Corner View, Panchmarg, Off Yari Road, Versova, Andheri (West)
Mumbai City District

Kyazoonga.com Phone Numbers

Kyazoonga.com reviews & complaints(89)

That is so sad. This amde me wonder if you were able to have a refund for your money. me too, I was actually looking forward to IPL. I think it was a blessing that I was unable to buy a ticket since it just became postponed. Really glad that it was now resolved. It will be too sad if you didn't have a refund.

Confirmation id : [protected]-kz[protected].
    Buyer name : chandrakant paranjape.
    I have booked the season ticket for tennis tournament, by using my credit card. (Number is with you.) from 30th december 2017, to 6th january 2018, for 8 days. Whereas i have got 6 passes from 1st january 2018 to 6th january 2018, today at chhatrapati shivaji stadium, balewadi, pune.
    On enquiring, they replied that, 30th & 31st december 2017, matches are cancelled.
    They ask me to claim for the refund for 2 days, with you. (As i have paid for the entire 8 days matches.)
    Hence, i request you to kindly credit my credit card account, the refund money for 2 days and oblige.
    Yours faithfully,
    Chandrakant paranjape.
    Dt : 29th december 2017.
    Dec 29, 2017
    Updated by chandrakant_54.com
    Complaint Acknowleged.

This is to inform you that i was booking 4 tickets o[censored]17 world cup brazil vs england scheduled to take place on 25.10.17 at kolkata, but rs. 400 /- was debited from my axis account via netbanking.
      Due to rush in your website the booking of the tickets were not shown and the transaction got declined and the money got debited. The details are mentioned below for your reference. Kindly refund my money at your earliest. The tickets are not showing in my mail id and as well as kyazoonga my order section.
      The reference no. As per banking site is referred as ecom pur/kyazoonga/new delhi/231017/22:5. My mail id - [protected]@gmail.com; ph no.- [protected]
      I booked five tickets last night for the Royal Rumble Fight Jaipur, but if the Confirm Ticket is not there, please refund money! Amount of 2141 screen shot of payment cut..
      refund money soon

Dear sir/madam,

This is very painful to inform you that on 23.10.2017 at around 22:54 indian standard time, i have done an online transaction from my axis bank, debit card., transaction reference no : ecom pur/kyazoonga/new delhi/231017/22:54 of rs.400/- against the purchase of 4 tickets for the semifinal of fifa under 17 world cup footfall to be held at kolkata on 25.10.2017.
        But unfortunately after completing the full transaction successfully from my end, your payment gateway showed error and time out and asked me to go back to the home page for a new transaction again. But shocked to find that an amount of rs.400/-already been debited from my above debit card.

I tried to call your customer care no.[protected] several times but did not receive any response from your end.

Request you to check my transactions from your end and take necessary measures to return back my total amount of rs.400/- which was done from my debit card on 23.10.2017 without any delay else i will be left with no options but to proceed legally.

Thanks and regards,
        Subhajit bose
        [protected]@gmail.com
        I have tried booking an adult ticket and 50$ worth of rides for the royal Melbourne show . However after i paid i was not sent a receipt nor has it shown up when i've logged on and checked in my orders, the money has been deducted from my account but no ticket has been booked. Actually ridiculous its in a few day and i don't have my ticket.

Attached money deduction from my Paytm details for your information and record please, no ticket received against the transaction.
        Kindly return my money at the earliest.
        SOMNATH GOLDER
        Mob:[protected]

My kyazoonga verification code: 416193

I purchased 4 tickets o[censored]-17 football world cup on 22/09/2017. During transaction, might be due to some technical difficulties the transaction process failed. But rs1318.00 was spent on my credit card on the said date and same time. I received an e-mail statement mentioning the the above expense from hdfc bank.
          I will request you to refund the same in my account related to my credit card. Please let me know for any further information if you required.

Rammohan bera
          Nov 06, 2017
          Updated by Rammohan Bera
          KyaZoonga.com — verification code 416193_purchased u-17 world ticket by hdfc credit card_amount credited but transaction failed

My Kyazoonga verification Code: 416193

I purchased 4 tickets o[censored]-17 football World cup on 22/09/2017. During transaction, might be due to some technical difficulties the transaction process failed. But Rs1318.00 was spent on my credit card on the said date and same time. I received an e-mail statement mentioning the the above expense from HDFC bank.

Rammohan Bera

While trying to purchase ticket rs.800 got deducted from my bank account.
            Without any confirmation of matchday ticket.
            Now i complained about it on 23rd oct 2017 itself
            Request no. (29054)
            And on 30th oct. They emailed me that they have refunded the amount with the following message.

"dear deep,

Thank you for your patience.

Our records show the amount was refunded on oct 30, 2017, with reference number [protected]

Sincerely,

Fifa u-17 wc ticketing team"

But till today also theres no amount refunded in my bank account.

Need help.
            Refund the money asap.

Request no. Request no. 29827 and request no. 29263 (Raised by kyazoonga.com)

The amount of rs. 300/- + rs. 300/- has not been auto reversed by my hdfc bank bank neither my sbi visa card issuing company. Top of that in the my account section of https://india2017wc.kyazoonga.com/SignIn (As advised by you), only one transaction on 23rd oct 2016 is shown and that is valid, apart from that no other transaction is done.in this support of my complain i am enclosing the following screenshots.

1. Hdfc bank statement, where i marked in red, the amount of rs. 300/- has been debited, but i have not received any ticket, payment made but no ticket.in the other transaction where i marked in blue that the amount of rs. 300/- debited from my bank, where the transaction is ok and i received my ticket. (Check my account of your website kyazoonga.com)

2. The latest transaction from my sbi visa card, where also it shows that the amount of rs. 300/- recorded as purchase in my account.
              3. The screenshot of my account section of https://india2017wc.kyazoonga.com/SignIn (As advised by you)
              4, 5, and 6 - mobile screen shots that i have received instantly. (Total 6 attachments).
              So, i have already furnished all the details to you, please do the needful to revert the amount of rs. 300/- to my hdfc bank and rs. 300/- to my sbi visa credit card.
              If you need any further details, i could furnish you all the details that i have recorded in my mobile.
              Hope, these screen shots are well enough to prove that the amount of rs. 300/- + rs. 300/- had been debited from account and card, so it should be reverted to me as early as possible.

We can't get tickets for under 17world cup in india. But we can loss money of7210around in our bank account. Please you check it and refund our money soon. Please, you refund our money. We can't get otp number after it's confirmation. But we can loss money, dear kauazoonga we faithful you. Please you can refund our 718rs very soon. We tell you give ticket on courier. But they can't contact us. Also we can't get otp number and no confirmation message. But we loss money. Please refund it soon on my account. Please contact us on phone number :[protected]
                My account already debited 300 rupees... But not received confirmation SMS ... Please refund send me...
                Will you please provide me a reply? Even cc avenue has confirmed that that payment has been made to merchant. Then why am i not getting the confirmation mail for the tickets? How will I collect the tickets then?

I was trying to book tickets of the semi final match o[censored]nder 17 world cup 2017 in kolkata dated 25.10.2017 (Brazil vs england) via kyazoonga website which i tried to pay via my credit card but the payment was not complete and it was a failure but amount of rs 400 (4 tickets of rs 100 each) was debited from my account. Neither the amount was credited back nor the tickets were booked in this transaction.
                  My transaction no is [protected]
                  Registered email is [protected]@gmail.com
                  Time of transaction 23.10.2017 at 10.02 pm
                  I need my refund as soon as possible,
                  I am Subhankar from kolkata, I have purchased 8 ticket for wednesday Brazil vs England semi final match but did not received any confirmation mail and ticket, my transaction ref no is IGACFZ0RT5 and another is transaction ref no is missing .pls help me what I do.
                  I tried to brought my ticket for u17 world cup semi final 1. During that process they deducted Rs- 400(100*4) but i dont receive my ticket. so i want my money back.
                  I was robbed by kyazoonga while buying U17 world cup tickets. While i clear my all payment via debit card "error while doing payment was given" I tried again then also same msg was given. But after a while 400Rs was deducted twice from my account . Is this a joke or what. I want my money back

I tried to buy ticket (As a guest) for the match of 25 october 2017 in yuvabharati krirangan, kolkata... My name is rudresh mukherjee ([protected])
                    . There were 3 tickets in my cart. Rs 300 was debited from my bank account but it was showing that payment failed. I was trying to pay through net banking.
                    Transaction description - inb/[protected]/ccavenue.com/charge/match
                    ... I need refund asap.
                    My email - [protected]@gmail.com
                    Contact - [protected]
                    I have booked 4 ticket s for fifa under 17 world cup in kohi. I have booked quater final match on October 22. I haven't received any mails or other information except th purchase confirmation ID. Conf ID is[protected].

I registered for booking tickets and submit my details during booking tickets. Also i paid total total rupees of rs.800.00 in two transactions. But till now i didn't received any confirmation mail or sms from your end but my rs. 800.00 deducted from my account
                      Please confirm my tickets or refund my money.
                      Transactions details
                      1. "thank you for using state bank internet banking. Your transaction ref no igacfznsz2 for rs.400.0 on 23-oct-17 23:20
                      2. Thank you for using state bank internet banking. Your transaction ref no igacfznmk1 for rs.400.0 on 23-oct-17 23:17
                      Dude did you get your money back?
                      Aliur's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 27, 2017
                      Not yet
                      Sir or mam i already one massage get in my gmail.. That is thank u for buying ticket we r delighted to welcome u but i don't could any email massage including QR code so plz hlp me kindly for pickup my semifinal ticket s fifa u17world cup in kolkata plz help me
                      I've done one transaction from Kyazoonga but ticket is not issued whereas money is deducted. Please issue ticket or refund the money.

Why such kind of fake things going on? Don't know how fifa is continuing such kind of activities.
                      Till today now no confirmation mail in inbox . Already deduct money from my a/c Rs. 800
                      Kyazoonga txn#[protected]
                      Kyazoonga txn#[protected]
                      Any how refund my sum or confirm ticket .
                      When you r deduct then send confirmation mail.
                      Ticket date 25th octber 2017. U17 wc tickets venue at vybk kolkata

Dear sir/madam,

After share ticket confirmation i had not get ticket.
                        They had chit their statement. Please find the picture.

Need the ticket i will pay asap, else i am ready to take legal step as per ipc.
                        My ip is 2405:204:4381:e05b:993:be27:2b9e:1cbd. Please check the history.
                        Time 8.50pm ist on[protected]
                        Oct 25, 2017
                        Still the issue has been not solve? why?
                        Oct 25, 2017
                        Updated by Tamal Pahari
                        Waiting for your reply.
                        how this complainn is resolved i want to know
                        Still waiting. No initiative has been taken. Hope for immediate action.

We have bookd four ticket of rs. 400=00 (Four hundred only) which are deducted of our bank account. Dtd.24/10/2017, the above money credited the name of avenues india pvt. Ltd, but we have not received any letter from computer generated print.in this circumstances you are requested to take necessary action as early as possible. The play will be started at 5 pm.

I was having the tickets o[censored]nder 17 world cup semi final. (Match between england vs brazil). While transaction.. My money has been deducted from my atm.. But i have not got match ticket id.. I am sending thesms. Which i got
                            Thank you for using your sbi debit card 559xx5689 for a purchase worth rs400.0 on pos kyazoonga114920 at kyazoonga txn# 297766.
                            So. What should i do now??...

This is to inform you that i was booking 4 tickets o[censored]17 world cup brazil vs england scheduled to take place on 25.10.17 at kolkata, but rs. 400 /- was debited from my hdfc account via netbanking.
                            The reference no. As per banking site is referred as[protected]. My mail id - kingshuk. [protected]@gmail.com; ph no.- [protected]
                            Oct 26, 2017
                            phone no-
                            Oct 24, 2017
                            Updated by kingshuk76
                            The entire failure happened on 23.10.17 around 23.32 hours ist. Details as per bank statement mentioned below-

23 Oct 2017 [protected]CCAKYAZOONGACOM [protected] 23 Oct 2017 400.00
                            Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id and registered contact details with complete issue to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
                            HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
                            kingshuk76's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 24, 2017
                            HDFC ACCOUNT NO. 07121140000145
                            mobile- 9831084830

Sir/Madam,
                              I have purchased the ticket of[protected] today . The balance has been deducted from my account. But I don't get the confirmation of the ticket
                              Here the bank message details:
                              Thank you for using your SBI Debit card 459xx8407 for a purchase worth Rs.400.0 on POS KYAZOONGA114920 at KYAZOONGA txn#[protected].
                              After the purchase what the website shown a screenshot of that has been attached.
                              Thanking you,
                              Arnab Ghosh

23rd october i have booked 3 tickets of 25th match in kolkata, 300 has been deducted from my account but not received any ticket. Please refund me the money asap. Be professional guys, you should refund it before any complain.

"thank you for using your sbi debit card xxxxxxxxxxxxx for a purchase worth rs300.0 on pos kyazoonga114920 at kyazoonga txn#[protected].
                                "
                                Refund it quickly

I purchased 2 tickets worth 200 inr on 23rd oct from kyazoonga.com (Official ticket partner of fifa u-17 world cup football) for the 25th oct, 2017 semi final in kolkata saltlake stadium.

Transaction details are as follows :-
                                  Net txn: avenues[protected]
                                  Cheque reference - 86075
                                  Time -23:23:39 hrs

However no tickets or pickup code was issued. Neither there has been a refund. I want tickets or refund asap

Hi, yesterday - 23rd oct -2017, i have tried booking 4 tickets for the semi final between brazil and england. However after waiting for around 4 hours in the web queue, when my turn came, 2time money has been deducted from my account but no ticket has been booked.
                                    Now - how can i see the match? I cant expect such a pathetic service by kyazoonga.com.
                                    Oct 29, 2017
                                    23rd oct -2017, i have tried booking 4 tickets for the semi final between brazil and england. However after waiting for around 4 hours in the web queue, when my turn came, 2time money has been deducted from my account but no ticket has been booked. Now - how can i see the match? I cant expect such a pathetic service. I want to refund My Mony

I have booked ticket using my credit card through on line for under 17 fifa world cup semifinal match scheduled on 25th october at kolkata yesterday. Inr 100.00 has been deducted from my credit card account. But no confirmation & information received from your end regarding the ticket..
                                      I have sent complaint to customer care of kyazoonga vide complaint no 29805. But no response from your end till now.
                                      Please arrange to revert back asap & resolve my issue at the earliest.

Subhapratim sinha.
                                      Cell no - +91 [protected].
                                      E mail id — saranyaa. [protected]@gmail.com