Sports365.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 1, 2022

File a complaint to Sports365.in

Having problems with Sports365.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sports365.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sports365.in

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Sports365.in Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Sports365.in customer care

Sports365.in reviews & complaints(13)

I haven't received my boots which I ordered 2 months ago I even tried to contact them but they don't reply...

I have ordered a white coloured tshirt with blue coloured print on which badminton is written. The print of the tshirt got white spots in just one wash that looks very ugly. This is the very first time i have ordered something through sports365.com. I thought the quality was far better than other shopping websites but nothing so happened. I was very disappointing. Please compensate my loss as soon as possible..
+1 videos
Sports365.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed a order for a red color sleeveless tee & paid rs 449 online on 02 dec 17 (Order[protected]. One month has passed and i am yet to receive the item.

I spoke to customer care two weeks ago and i was assured that item will be dispatched within a week. But all in vain.

I have been trying to reach the customer care for last one week but without any success.

A very unprofessional & callous approach. Should be blacklisted.

Planning to take the matter to the consumer court.
    Sports365.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I placed on Order for Li Ning Badminton String on Feb 5th as of 26th Feb the item has not been shipped.

I have made multiple contacts and exchanged 10 emails however there is no progress

Now they are not responding to call or emails

As sports 365 site my order is still not shipped

I order cycle through order no #[protected]
      On 5 oct 2017 sussex fully and i got mail with order details and confirmation of goods dispatched
      There is ordered number is tracking number
      I tried to track my order somany times but always website shows that its wrong tracking detail
      I tried calling customer care somany times and calls always goes on voicemail after 100 of attempt finally customer care officer take my call and ensure me that my package delivered to me by friday on october 13 but tracking detail are still not working
      After not receiving my package on october 13 i called customer care and surprisingly i heard that my package is dispatched today and it reached to me by thursday 19 oct so i argue with her that you promise me that i got my package on october 13 so she misbehaved with me and cut my call
      After that i tried somany times to contact customer care but always call goes to voicemail
      After that i opened website to try tracking and surprisingly i got tracking details without entering tracking detail and in that detail its some others tracking detail its badminton racket
      Even i tried to track from other device but it's another surprise for me i found same details without entering tracking details
      Sports365.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I hv done the online transaction but after that checking that, My CVV information stored in there database. Spoke to merchants and confirmed the same.

Merchants cannot Store CVV, CVV2, CVC2 & CID per PCI Standards and illegal.

can you remove the CVV numbers ASAP.

I ordered a squash racquet and when I tracked the order via delhivery, and it said that I had returned the order. When I called them, they said that after many attempts to deliver, they returned the order back to the client. Sports365.in is not following up or giving me any information about the order. If you cannot deliver the order just please give me a refund at least.
        Sports365.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently ordered a Quechua-Quechua Arpenaz 20l backpack and I need to cancel that order. I mistakly ordered that bag without seeing the capacity of the bag so I want you to cancel my order. I am writing this because I was unable to find the cancel option. So please cancel the order and resend my refund.

Order number :[protected]
          Order date : 29 Dec 2016
          Please revert back my payment.
          My email: [protected]@gmail.com...

I ordered Adidas Performance Men'S X 15.4, 5 days ago and it hasn't even been shipped yet.
          While purchasing the product it was written that it'll be deliver in 5 days.
          When I called the customer care they asked me to leave a voice message and I could not talk to them directly, now which company does that.
          I am very unsatisfied and would want the company to take action as soon as possible.
          Dear Sudipta Haldar

We confirm your order with us. Your order ID[protected] was placed on 31.8.16 @ 6:11:38 PM IST.

Since the order was placed on 31st Aug'16 evening we consider it on the next day which is to be 1st Sept'16. It is only 3 working days completed against this order which is 1st to 3rd Sept as 4th being Sunday & 5th closed on Ganesh chaturthi.

As per committed time line your order will be processed and shipped within 5-7 working days. we will confirm the shipping details further. Due to festive season your order was kept on hold which is currently under process.
          Sudipta Haldar's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 9, 2016
          Okay you guys informed me on 7 September that you cannot deliver the order as you don't have the stock and assured me that you'll issue the refund on that day itself.I haven't got any notice of the refund, please notify me about the refund and send it ASAP.

I ordered a football socks and a pair of shin guards. It was my first order from this website.

The items were not shipped even after 9 days of ordering.

The customer care contact number is switched off. I have written mails twice for the status of order but have not got any resolution. Just received an acknowledgement email saying that issue will be resolved.

They just dont care for the customers....
            Would like to know the status of my return items.
            On 5th of july afternoon i was told that it has reached at your end and will enquire the seller if it has the large size as per my requirement as replacement.
            What about the courier charge of ₹150? the fault was at your end. why should i bear the cost?
            Since 2 days i called twice but no one picked up my call.
            Looking for your prompt response....

Sports365.in is absolutely unprofessional and not capable to run the business. They should be thrown out of the business and all school should disassociate themselves from this organization. I have been struggling to get a pair of shoes for my child for the last two months (8+ weeks) and following up every alternate week. Each week I get the same answer that the shoe will be available in next two weeks. This is the unethical in any business. The school instructs to buy the shoe from Sports365.in, however Sports365.in does not have any process of stocking a minimum quantity or a process for reordering to sustain the demand. The staff at Sports365.in are rude and does not respond to the satisfaction except repeating that they will inform when they have the stock in hand. I am totally dismayed the way Sports365.in operates. I believe they are unfit to be in business of providing large scale. They are just like any shoe vendor putting up a shop on the footpath who will only sell the item in stock and get new stock unless all the items are exhausted. They have no sense of demand management. I strongly urge all the school authorities to immediately pull off their association with Sports365.in. Warm regards Parameshwaran
            Sports365.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Glad to know that at least they did that!! Still, it was kind of disappointing to know that you had to resort to sending a lot of mails before they gave it to you. Did it actually take long? Still, I am happy that you received a new one. Hoping it will not happen to you or anyone else because that will really be unfortunate.

asking 1000 of vendors for quotations. no serious enquiry at all. enquiry is for jackets windcheaters no time with them. they want in 7 days time. but asking 1000 vendors for less price. please don't waste people time [protected]@sports365.in phone no [protected]
              Ashokreddy geedipally
              kamareddy, nizamabad, Telangana
              Mbilnmbr:[protected]
              I am purchase a badminton racket in sports365 after paying the cash.on26-jan-2016.that product not get me.when get

Dear customers Beware of sports365.in please dont ever buy any product from them, They don t even have a proper customer support i tried calling them more then 100 time they dont even respond to the call, Their rates are also very high. Its better to avoid such sites beware of them please don t ever get fooled like me.
                customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sports365.in — Damage

I bought running shoe but it is damage product

I received a broken TT racket after paying sports365.in. At the same day, when i received the racket, I sent the mail to them asking for the replacement of racket. The answer I got was, that i will have to parcel the broken racket to them, then they will pay me?
                  After i sent a number of mails, and asked them to provide a replacement, They replaced the racket after a number of mail chains :) :). The company provided a new racket.