HP Laptop G6 2236TX (Pavilion) — Hanging, Blue Screen Error Problem

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 azf413
PS: For full details, images and video links, Please go through this pdf file at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B56LTL-18kBaZFRxX05HSXZxN3M/edit?usp=sharing

Dear hp Executive

You might be taking my issue not seriously and I know at next conversation hp will ask me to do the Windows update, drivers/bios update, System restore (already done all these several times) etc. and etc. But please be noted that I am note a newbie to computers and am an IIT graduate, and now I am a Scientific at renowned Govt. organization.

I am facing huge problem in my scientific work with this hp laptop. It suddenly hangs and my work for last 2-3 hours does not get saved. And I really think to throw this laptop away. My earlier two laptops with Core2Duo/2GB RAM and Dual Core/2GB RAM was much better than this. This one is not stable and surprisingly gives the blue screen error.

I know you will not consider my words seriously and therefore I am attaching here some files for evidence, with following short descriptions. Pl. find them.

File No. File Type Symptom/Problem/Status
1 jpg Just a hang while doing my scientific work; lot of work on acrobat was not saved
2 video System hang, no response for long time, nothing worked, large restart time
3 jpg went for lunch when I came back I've seen this, nothing other than wallpaper for long time
4 video hang, large start up and response time
5 video unresponsive screen, nothing worked
6 video Auto Crash, Missing OS message then one force restart bring back the OS (HOW?????)
7 jpg Laptop was on I went for some work When I came back I have seen this Blue Screen Error

(Note: Due to upload limits I have attached here only pics even from the videos but you can always find the original video for evidence by clicking on the individual file no., above)

Above are example of each case and facing each one of them very frequently. Even, I am taking the help of office desktop for writing this mail.

Take appropriate action ASAP.

Rahul Kumar Soni
Scientist (Fellow)
CSIR-IMMT, DSIR
[Govt. of India]

Hanging, Blue Screen Error Problem

Comments

HP — BLUE SCREEN ERROR

HELLO SIR,
My computer has not been working for the past 3-4 days. Whenever I switch on the computer, screen displays a blue screen error and the computer immediately shuts down. so I request you to provide a legitimate solution as soon as possible.

Problem signature: