LatestOne.com Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated Nov 30, 2021

File a complaint to LatestOne.com

Having problems with LatestOne.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LatestOne.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LatestOne.com

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

LatestOne.com Phone Numbers

LatestOne.com reviews & complaints page 4

Today i received delivery of the same but its power button is not working. It shows charging but can not connect with my phone as it is in dead condition.

I want to get it resolved so i tried on website but it shows private connections not allowed.

Help me what should i do?

Order number: pt87927

Please collect it as i want to return.

Contact number : [protected]

Dear team,

I had ordered above mentioned product on 01.09.2019. But the same product i had received from my sister. I don't have any doubt about this products but as i already received same product from my sister so no point to buy same product. So request to cancel my order asap & refund my paid amount to my account number. My order id is sl3228708.

Sorry for your inconvenience.
    LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Bluetooth is not working some disturbing sound is coming and not even connecting
    Hiteshwadhwani's reply, Nov 5, 2019
    product is not working some disturbing sound is coming

Respected sir/mam yesterday my grandmother
      Booked an earphones to gift me from latest one.com but it not came yet so and not showing tracking please cancel my order. My order no sl3228059... Sorry for saying this i need it fast because to study my exams are coming soon and to listen songs i'm i full of stress so please accept my request and cancel
      Aug 30, 2019
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
      Greetings from Latest One !

The order has been dispatched from our end and please find the below tracking details of your order and also the tracking link to check the status.

Tracking Details
      Date Time Place Status
      Friday 30th August 12:54 PM Hyderabad Delivery attempt failed(No response from customer)
      Friday 30th August 08:21 AM Hyderabad Out For Delivery

Tracking number : PRPC[protected]
      Courier name : Ekart
      Tracking Link: https://ekartlogistics.com

Support Team
      Latest One.Com

Hlo sir /mam my order id:sl3224085, order date:8/16/2019, i bought dazon orb turntable watch and this watch show inaccurate timing plzzzz took ur product from my side asap. Total amount of the product 494, actually i want to use this site first and i disappointed to received the product because this product not do work properly, it show fast time as comparign of right time
        I hope u will understand the problem and solve the problem asap, plzzzz took the product and refund the money asap
        LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sir I have placed a order by mistake while checking is cash on delivery is eligible or not for the order I placed my order number is SL3229952
        This product is not charging so I cannot use it.
        order IdSL3236949.
        The set cannot be charged so it is not working .I request a replacement
        Lakshmi Sivaramakrishnan's reply, Oct 29, 2019
        Not working nad not charging

I Orderd for two sets of ear phones with order no's Sl 3222427 and SL3222428 with awb no's[protected] and[protected] respectively. When I tried to track the shipping of above from delhivery.com, the responce is that they are not booked for which i already paid the amount

My product was not reached but your message me that you product was delivered
            Pls check you updates and then told me for my product
            Becoz I already paid money with online method and product is not reaching my address
            That is not good and the mistake with your delivery method...so first of all pls check the detail and told me what's the expect problem
            Jun 18, 2019
            Updated by Jimmy rocks
            Jun 18, 2019
            Updated by Jimmy rocks
            My product was not reached but your message me that you product was delivered

Sir, my name is Kishore.S.Naga, D.No 14-66, Rail Peta, Gudivada-521301, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh. My contact number [protected]. Today on 18.06.2019 I received our PTRON Bluetooth sunglasses device. it was not working, so if change this item immediately or refund my money back to my account number. PTRON barcode number : PT70162

Order Number : DZ16537

Yesterday I booked a watch and its tracking number is[protected].

Still it has not delivered to me but yesterday night I got a message saying its delivered. If its so then delivery guys are ruining your company or its you who is fooling the customers.

If it will not deliver to me then it will be a straight complaint on Dazon for fooling customers.
                Screenshot is attached, have a look. Solve this issue, your products are good and stylish.
                LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order was delivered on 13th may 2019 and I checked Bluetooth headphone by charging of 2 hours and used headphone but suddenly charging getting down within a 30 min and again and again please charge, please charge bip sound is coming. I want to return it this headphone. Kindly arrange this as soon as possible or if needed provide replacement of this.
                  My order id - SL3208593
                  date of delivered - 13th May 2019
                  Jun 04, 2019
                  Updated by Ankit Mandaliya
                  10 days ago I have returned the order but replacement of this order or money for which I buy this product not received till date. when can I get my replacement of this order or money.

Dear sir/ madam

below are the details of my order, i want to return as wriress headphone is not working & kindly respond asap

Order Number: PT66308

Shipping and Handling Free
                    Tax Rs. 0.00
                    Total Rs. 999.00
                    LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I HAVE ODERED A "Ptron Viki Bluetooth Sunglass" (ORDER NUMBER: SL3210442) from your store, but i have received a wrong and damaged normal sunglass, So i request you to refund the amount or give me the exact product i have booked
                    Hope you do the needful

Product is not as per the expectation and advertisement which I went through. I was expecting the product to very special for the amount that I paid but it looks and is so simple. So not worth buying. Requesting you to kindly refund my money. Thanking you in advance.

I brought boom 2 4d earphone deep bass stereo wired headphone with mic for poco f1 (Red) × 1 through your site.
                      Order number is sl3182918.
                      Its one side speaker is not working.
                      You are requested to replace it at the earliest please.

Contact information

‎[protected]
                      Dazon whatch it's not working
                      Ñaveeñraj Raj's reply, Apr 12, 2019
                      Dazon whatch it's not working
                      Watch time not shown properly, i, e there is difference in hours as compared to minutes.

Shreedhar Halakoppa's reply, May 2, 2019
                      Time not shown properly (hour not shown properly)
                      Shreedhar Halakoppa's reply, May 2, 2019
                      Hour not Shown properly, please take back and give me anouther same peace of watch.
                      DEAR, PTron intunes blutooth is not stands chanrging for long time and also getting voice distabence so that i may returen this product please accept and settle refund amount as soon as possible

This product is don't like
                        Music system very bed and quelity do not like and so many eyer not comtble and and re sound this product and same continue to music don't like it product and this one of the i am dispont and music system very bed this eyer phones all way high level expect but not reachable to product it was not like this return same one this product...
                        LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I ordered a dazon watch which is not working at all. It looks so fake. I need refund for my product. Latestone email contact doesnt work, the while website seems fake. The order was delivered on time but product is nowhere near real. Please sell genuine products instead of frauding people. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible

Dear sir/ madam

below are the details of my order, i want to return as soundrush bluetooth adapter is not working

May 2, 2019

v krishna
                          ifsc code sbhy0020768
                          Apr 01, 2019
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                          Hi we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
                          Apr 01, 2019
                          Updated by v krish
                          Order ID: pt61778

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019
                          Sorry for the delay that happened. Our team will be reaching out to you soon with an affirmative update.
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019
                          Not battery backup MY MOBILE:[protected] my bank Account No: SBI :[protected] Ifsc code:SBIN0013834
                          T, Alagesan Theni.
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019
                          Hi, Kindly give your order id, so that we can check further details in our database.We will surely revert asap regards.

Hello sir,

I bought a ptron boom 2 4d earphones - red/black pt... I was not satisfied with the product and so i have filled the refund form and so i have a question that "for the refund does the person from your side will come to get the product back?? Or i have to courier to you??" please tell me soon because i filled the form saturday and as the return/replacement is done within 7 days only after the product is delivered...

Hope for a positive response from you!!!

Thankyou..
                            LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Sir, your product PTron Viki Bluetooth Sunglasses not connect mobile phones please replace and proper working product send my address.
                            pramodtkamble's reply, Mar 22, 2019
                            not connect/working PTron Viki Bluetooth Sunglasses
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019
                            Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience created. Do share the order ID with us, we will check and revert ASAP
                            USB FAN V8 - white my change online photo deliver product not maching, my account no.[protected], my name : G V S S S ESWARA RAO, IFSC CODE: SNYB0003250

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2019
                            I want to return it...
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019
                            Ur product pTron Boom 2 4D Earphones -Gold/Black[protected] HSN code 8518 received today does not get fit in my .When I make a call to someone my sound is not heard to the person on other side .So I want to replace it pls refund my amount

I purchased a dazon wrist watch on
                              [protected] for 499,
                              My tax invoice no:-prpkfc-0042151
                              But the watch it's not working properly,
                              As it stops and starts automatically as is wish so please kindly resolve my problem
                              You can contact me through
                              My email address:[protected]@gmail.com
                              Or my mobile number:- [protected]
                              Mar 22, 2019
                              Feb 18, 2019
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                              Hi, Please be assured, we are looking into this and would get back with an update shortly. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
                              Order i.d SL3158847 This earphones one side not working just after one month but the latest one.com provide 6 months warranty on this product now I want replacement how can get a new one please help
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
                               We're on it! You can expect an update on this over the phone or via email shortly. Thanks for your patience.
                              Not charging only 3 hrs sound distabense signal issue
                              Teja Reddy koppula's reply, Feb 20, 2019
                              Charging not standard sound issue late connect
                              Teja Reddy koppula's reply, Feb 20, 2019
                              Charging not standard sound issue late connect
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019
                              Hi, We surely would like to help, please help us to know what went wrong along with the order ID or registered email ID, so that we can check and help you out.
                              I received p tron headset but one of the speaker is not working properly so how exchange the headset I received the product on 14/10/2018 after 4 days it stopped working left side speaker so I want to replace it
                              I am GAJANAN SAMUDRA from your site I had purchased PTron Headset so it is very poor quality. And the noise very small from this headset Now I want to refund my money plz.

1side not working Bluetooth give me a new one exchange for your product
                              Adnan mohd's reply, Apr 20, 2019
                              Your product is not working 1 side you r exchange & give me new
                              Adnan mohd's reply, Apr 20, 2019
                              SL3203696
                              Dozen wrist watch
                              Delivery kb hoga sir

By mistake, i had ordered a product from your store and my family mistakenly paid for it. I dont need this product and want to return it. Please kindly try to refund my money as soon as possible. The order is still packed with mentioned details on it.
                                Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible and take this order back and refund my money.
                                Bhavye choudhary
                                Mar 10, 2019
                                Feb 06, 2019
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                Hi, Kindly give your order id, so that we can check further details in our database.We will surely revert ASAP.
                                My ptron headset right side earphone not working kindly help me
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019

I have order ptron power bank, i rec in damage condition kindly refund or replacement it socket of power bank is damage it can t be use. The product looks goods but it is damage and cannot be used it's a power bank company name ptron and the issue is main socket is damage nor it will charge nor it will charge any mobile so kindly change and good one to me thanking yoy
                                  Mar 1, 2019
                                  Jan 29, 2019
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                  Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused.Kindly give your order id so that we can check the further details in our database.
                                  Please take your order back I don't need it is not working at all no charger nothing I need my money back within two plz cooperate and return my money back please I beg u

Arfath Ahmed's reply, Feb 8, 2019
                                  Please it's not working properly only please return my money
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 9, 2019
                                  Hi, We'd like to take a closer look and assist you accordingly. Be assured, we'll get in touch with you to fix the issue. Please provide your order id
                                  Sir we have purchase[protected] and one side not hearing headsets and my headsets is turbot headsets please take necessary action is possible sir
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019
                                  Hi today morning 24/3/2019 your courier person has collected the our return product which we requested shein clothing store he took 2products and gave the receipt for only one product pls look into matter and do the needful
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019
                                  Actually i order PTron Avento Wireless in ear bluetooth headset - black[protected]
                                  HSN Code 8518.

But i received watch men now how can i exchange?

How is it possible?
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2019

I booked pton boom 2 4 D earphone but not same product provide this company . When received product so I told supervisor .this is not same product so told u are return this product . But this company not accept this matter.so I send images different this matter.
                                    Mar 2, 2019
                                    Jan 30, 2019
                                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                    P tron blututhe handset is one side spekar is not working please my problem swolve urgentlly
                                    MY NAME NARESH M CHAVDA FROM CO. SHREE AKDANT STEEL ASSOCIATES B.904/ EMPIER BIUSSNES HUB SOLA AHMEDABAD 380060
                                    MOB.[protected]

Debit card a/c no.[protected]

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
                                    THIS WATCH NOT WORKING DAZON ORDER NO. SL3170012 tax invoice no. PRPKFC-0115870

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2019
                                    After charging it is getting discharged with in 5 minutes. Product not good. Inv no PRPDFC0048915. seller palred retail Pvt Ltd. Please return amount.

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
                                    Cancel my order because my brother mistakely booking order.so cancel my order
                                    Gkasireddy's reply, Mar 12, 2019
                                    The mistake of my brother so cancel order and return my money

I have ordered PTron Musicbot Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker With TF, USB Support For All iOS Smartphones (Black) for Rs. 539/- on 23rd jan 2019, and paid the amount from Phonepe, the amount deducted from my account but the order was not placed. I have also requested amount from latestone.[protected]@hdfcbank from my phonepe account, even after 24hrs I didn't get any response positively. hence lodging a complaint. I'm attaching the screenshot of the transaction for reference. please do the needful at the earliest.
                                      Mar 2, 2019
                                      Jan 27, 2019
                                      Feb 02, 2019
                                      Updated by [email protected]
                                      no further update on reversal/refund of the amount even after sharing the transaction details

Feb 13, 2019
                                      Updated by [email protected]

My portion Bluetooth headphones battery life is very bad
                                      It sis going on decreasing level
                                      Battery backup is very bad

Hi, i 've ordered a ptron headphone and paid online but the tracking no i 've received is said to be wrong by the dhelivery courier team, and nothing cannot be tracked. Tracking number[protected]
                                        Now this is any kind of fraud as i ve already paid the amount and also i cannot track my package.. Please help
                                        Now the latest one.com team is also not helping me to track my order/shipment. When i called their partner dehlivery courier they said the tracking number is wrong.. Now this is my first experience with latest one.com and they are cheating me. Now it is very hard for a commoner like me to go on mailing to them.
                                        Please help me
                                        My order no provided by them is sl3162784
                                        Tracking id is[protected]
                                        Feb 20, 2019
                                        Jan 19, 2019
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                        Bluetooth waps karna hai thik nahi hai
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2019
                                        The watch will not working properly Ninja double row led watch
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019
                                        Hi unable to track my order. Please find the order details SL3168554 Delhivery with awbno:[protected]. Track here https://www.delhivery.com/track/package/[protected].
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2019
                                        It is not Fit In my ear. I am Not Satisfied
                                        It Is Not Fit in my ear
                                        It is poor quality
                                        Twinkle Kadamban's reply, Feb 4, 2019
                                        I dont want thi poor quality And It is not fit in my ear
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019