Lenovo — dispute details

Annandale, United States
 hongboys on Feb 16, 2019
I have 2-year onsite warranty for lenovo thinkpad laptop. I can't browse the internet, so called lenovo warranty. They said it is related to software issue, so connected to software warranty. Rep said it is definitely sofeware related, but i have only hardward warranty for 2 years. He asked to pay $19.99 for 10 months for service, so i paid $199.90 to my credit card. Software premium service rep asked to uninstall software wireless fro device manager, which i did. But the problem still persisted. She said it isn't software related, and connected me to lenovo warranty again. Warrant ordered 2 parts (Wireless card and antenna) for on-site repair service. I am very upset. Refund $199.90 immediately, and take care of my lenovo thinkpad x260 issue. Thanks.

[Feb 16, 2019] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hongboys, Feb 16, 2019
Serial Number: PC-0GNJBW
Machine Type: 20F6-CTO1WW

Name: Edward Choo
Phone:[protected]
Address: 7361 McWhorter Place, Suite 322, Annandale, VA 22003

Comments

really very bad. Rep does not know troubleshooting steps.
there are sites giVing free solutions for cant browse.
after getting refund. add your number here. I will give you free tips for connecting. I don't need any money.

post your queries on answer.Microsoft.com website

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - dispute details