[Resolved] Lenovo — Handset not repair by service center

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 pavan shukl
I purchase lenevo k3 note on dated 21.10.2015 since then i am facing problems with network and ringer problem, so i contacted service centre
They have replaced motherboard and network cable twice but still my mobile is not working, my mobile is still in service centre from dated 05.05.2016 and they are still not able to resolve the problem and not giving any satisfactory answer about repair.

Ervice centre details: communication solution
F-26/4 okhla phase-2 ground floor
Near yamaha center new delhi
Ph.[protected]/[protected]

I want my phone to be replaced if they are not able to repair my phone

Handset not repair by service center
Handset not repair by service center
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2016
I purchase lenovo k3 note on dated 21.10.2015 since then i have been facing problems with network, so I submitted my handset at Nehru place service centre.They changed the mother board, but after receiving the repaired phone set, ringer problem got generated, so i contacted the same service centre and submitted it again.But my problem still not rectified.
Then I again submitted my handset at new service centre at Okhla.They have replaced motherboard and network cable twice but still my handset is not working, My mobile handset is still in service centre since dated 05.05.2016 and they are still not able to resolve the problem and not giving any satisfactory answer about repair.

Service centre details: communication solution
F-26/4 okhla phase-2 ground floor
Near yamaha center new delhi
Ph. 011-41084042/9266924042
Manager no. who called me...Subham- 9811611928
email [email protected], [email protected]

I want my phone to be replaced if they are not able to repair my phone
This issue is already discussed with the consumer forum with complaint no.690397. Further delay will lead to legal actions .

[May 23, 2016] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

update
pls update my complaint status my m.no.- [protected]

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - Handset not repair by service center