[Resolved] Lenovo — lenovo k8 note

Saravanan Sundararaju on May 22, 2018
Hai this is Saravanan

I bough lenovo k8 note in the month of feb 12 from Sangeetha Mobile Adambakkam Chennai.

Since the oreo update has been installed, the battery is draining very fast. It lasts only 4-5 hours with full charge. It drains even if the phone is idle also faced heating issue and ph running very slow.

I took the phone to the service center, and was informed the oreo update had issues and you will have to wait untill the next update is released. They also cannot downgrade or install factory shipped os.

I spoke to the customer service and they asked to me to wait untill...How long I need to wait.
I have invested 13k on this. Rs.13000 is big Amount for me take back this mobile and give me any other equivalent mobile

With out checking how can you release new update

Customers are suffering for this issues what you have offered for customer

Kindly get back my mobile and give me new mobile

I have forwarded to consumer complaint also
Contact me and and give me a resolution

Saravanan
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2018
Last 1 week my mobile in service center they are not updating any updates. If I call customer service center they ask me to wait for few days. Already I waited for long time customer service center number 044 43309222 and lenova company e-mail is ganapati@motorola.com and first first I received email from vqcb43@motorola.com plz sir I don’t have a mobile to use last 10 days my mobile purchase date 12 feb 2018

[May 23, 2018] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Saravanan Sundararaju, Jun 04, 2018
Dear Sir you Marked my Complaint has been resolved. But till my problem not solved my lenova I gave my Mobile K8 Note on 25 the May 2018 in Chennai T Nagar Service Center. Till Now there is no any information. When I contact Service Center. They ask me to Wait wait wait for some days. How many days I should wait for this Matter. I have uploaded my job sheet copy along with this complaint last 11 days my mobile in service center. My Mobile Number is [protected] & [protected]. I Request you to Kindly take a necessary action on this Matter. Service center Full Name along with contact details are here
Digital Communication-CTG
No.6, 1st Floor, Rajbahadur Street, Pondy Bazaar, T Nagar, Chennai - 600017.
Job Sheet No. SOIN[protected]
Contact Person Mr. Abdul Mobile No. [protected] &[protected]

Comments

Sir
My mobile "Android version 7.0" but Change "version 8.0" after problem found mobile is very hot, charging time 7 to 8 hours
I am going to lenovo care aurangabad samarth nagar not to respond service person please slove my problem
Hi Saravanan,

Greetings from Lenovo!

We are really sorry to hear that and deeply apologize for the bad experience you had, would like to get more information about your case, feel free to send us an email to supportforums@motorola.com referring to this post.
Lenovo Support
I have Submitted My Mobile in Service center on 25 the may 2018 till now I didn’t get back my mobile they asking me to wait for few day. This is not a correct thing. 3 month mobile having problem in mobile not able to sot out last 5 to 6 day why con’t give me a New mobile
Had a worst experience with Lenovo India service center. At first company made false commitment that they are providing gorilla glass in its K8 smartphone. What kind of gorilla glass is it, Screen got damaged just kept the phone charging for 2 hours.

Later, when I contacted with one of their service center, a joker or a paid commission agent said approx 4700 rs for replacement. Lenovo just in the name of service are demanding more for just a replacement of your phone screen which is available in approx 2000 rs in various online platform.

I won't recommend your products to anyone. I am done with you guys. Planning to lodging a complaint at consumer court.

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - lenovo k8 note