Motorola Mobility

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

I bought tv from flipkart installed on 28.4.21 but from 29.7.21 tv is sticked to 480p sd resolution via hdmi port from jio stb. jio stb got tested it is working ok with another tv. also checked by new jio stb and hdmi cable.
Jul 31, 2021

Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a smart tv Model No. 43SAUHDMQ. It is not supporting HDMI Connection Properly. It is showing some random lines and...
    Original battery for replacement is not available in Authorised Service Center [Incident:[protected]]

want...

Vision
    Warranty: 1 Year
    Jul 08, 2021

Dear Team,

Captioned order problem is still not resolved.
    Flipkart and Motorola team customer service team, They are giving poor service, Which we never expected. Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible. Otherwise please refund my money. PFA the aatched invoice for your reference.

Thanks & Regards
    Pradeep
    Pradeep

I was facing issue of mobile Moto X4 which I purchased from Amazon on 22.08.2019 got switch off while running...

We are concern about whether we will find the company chargers in ecommerce website or not
      Jun 30, 2021

We purchased Motorola TV, 5 months back now display not working properly one side showing block line in screen.

Phone: [protected]
        May 25, 2021

I bought my Motorola One fusion plus in Jan 2021, and it has not even been five months o[censored]sage, that the screen broke. It fell from the bed, and got damaged severely. I did not expect that. I bought motorola in full confidence that it was one of the sturdiest handset out there. As it claimed. But seems like they are selling cheap stuff ! Both Flipkart and Motorola. I want refund or exchange.
          May 21, 2021

Iam using Motorola pulse escape headphone model no: SH012 black
            after connecting the Bluetooth with laptop im unable to hear the sound only while connecting with wire iam able enjoy the music but with bluetooth im facing lot of problem i request you to help me out.

sandeep singh
            contact no:[protected]
            Motorola pulse escape
            May 17, 2021

Hi i am vijendra.. Plz return my parcel.. I am order phone but this is not a phone
              Mar 25, 2021

We purchased mobile in flipkart i a week charges not connected we approch flipkart no solution we search service center for motorola near to kancheepuram for service they take 1 week process after receiving mobile same problem, realy i got mental distrub i pledge to bye mobile.
                Dec 10, 2020

Hi Team,

I have bought one Motorola Moto C (Starry Black, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage) on 29th July from Amazon...

The tv came with a stand which is a mis fit to the actual 55 inch tv and it is a definite manufacturing defect. HSN no is 85287217 and Serial no is 2060231M101748. Request replace under warranty
                  Oct 24, 2020

Sir, Madam,

I bought a moto g4 plus with order#[protected] on amazon.in on September 16 2020. The phone was bought for my parents. After using for 7 days, the phone stopped working. Took the phone to Motorola service centre in Delhi (Tilak Nagar) however they refused to service stating that phone is out of warranty. When i contacted amazon India they are asking for service denial letter which the moto service center refuses to provide. Kindly help me.

Nikhil
                    Oct 23, 2020

I am using moto one action phone. I faced some issues about network and internet speed issue continuously.
                      Frequently phone drop on airplane mode and then resolved issue

I request to you please rectify this issue and phone will working smoothly
                      Sep 19, 2020

I bought a new 43 inch motorola tv in june 2020 got 1 year of warranty for the product. On 2nd september the remote went dead...
                        Hello sir
                        I bought a mobile moto E5 plus1 year later. That's IMEI no is [protected]. Mobile is complete bad product...
                        Hi team,

I have purchased motorola android tv form flipkart.com on 29.09.2019, now i have observed that it...

Moto g5 splus mobile not charging by testing in all respects pls give me the solution for this one otherwise i will complaint to consumer court
                        Jun 08, 2020

Purchased a motorola tv 55" 3 months ago. It stopped working automatically, after plugging it shows only continuous blinking red light. My complaint ticket no. Is 0e23-37812 rpscad-2012490. Please proceed my tickect immediately and send your technician as soon as possible.
                          May 24, 2020