Motorola Mobility Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Jan 19, 2023
Complaints 1918

File a complaint to Motorola Mobility

Having problems with Motorola Mobility?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Motorola Mobility customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Motorola Mobility

Motorola Mobility Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 2344

View more phone numbers

Motorola Mobility reviews & complaints(1918)

I purchased the Moto G 5G phone because to get the 5G network.

Now, they are saying the chipset is not supported to work with Jio. In the below link, they clearly said that this phone will not work with Jio 5G.

Motorola has cheated by saying they have launched the first 5G phone in 2020. And they have also said that it is a Global 5G ready phone.

I want a new phone which supports the 5G network with Jio or provides a permanent solution.

I have also attached the invoice from Flipkart.
Motorola Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently buy Motorola g 71 smartphone
    from Flipkart to gift my parents but the phone is defective piece actually it happens before 1 months while i talking in call the phone is switched off. They faced problems with moto g 71 smartphone more while doing office work. Please fix it...

Motorola edge fusion 20 was released with android 11 and had promised 2 years of android updates i.e. till android 13. It has been over a year since android 12 had been launched till now no update on android 12 has been given. The reason for this is less due to technical difficulties and more due to the fact that they want people to buy their new phones.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have bought Motorola G51 couple of months back from flipkart, ever since i bought the phone has been restarting regularly. I did factor reset and that did not resolve the issue either. I tried calling the motorola support regarding, there is no option to reach to human being there !!! its all starts and ends in IVR. Such a pathetic support for a person who buys mostly moto phones right from moto z play, moto g71 and moto g51.. while i cant crib about moto g71, the moto g51 is such a horrible phone where it reboots twice, thrice everyday !! what is the point in having the phone if its reboots this frequently ??

As the phone is automatically switched off, you are not even aware that phone is of[censored]ntil someone calls to other number or i check the phone regularly. There is no point having the phone that keeps swtiching off

Aravindan

Very very frustrated from #motorola within 3 months my new motorola edge 20 pro starting having display issues. I visit customer care they change the display but how they fix the mobile pls check it below. I contact them daily from 20 july to still toady but didn't get any resolution. So pls support.

Android 12 is not working very bad mobile compni

I ordered a motorola phone g52 from flipkart.
              And it's the worst phone I have ever bought .
              The microphone of the phone doesn't work well makes the call pathetic and the caller isn't able to hear my voice. You have to speak really loud or too close to the speaker so the other person can hear you.
              Also, the back camera is too bad. I haven't seen such a poor-quality camera for a very long time

And now I am stuck.
              Flipkart is a rubbish website
              It doesn't allow the customer to put a refund option for such worst products, all you can do is replace and that's a hectic procedure in itself plus there's no guarantee that the replacement order would work fine or not.
              I tried calling Flipkart and Motorola company several times but most of the time there is no response and the other time the issue couldn't be fixed.
              I am pissed
              My money has got wasted
              I want a refund!

Moto g 9 power handset issue
                charging problem

Not even 3days with the phone, I bought the Otter Commute Series $40 and a $30 screen protector, it's a Motorola one 5G 2021. I sat down phone fell out of my pocket still shattered. This is the 3rd motorola one I have purchased! Don't get me wrong I love the phone!!! But simmlier accents with same phone? There is a pattern starting here! ... I just think I should have to pay for another phone! I'm seriously disappointed this can't be resolved through insurance company through the dealer (T-Mobile)

I have bought a motorola device on 09/06/2021. Device screen got cracked while travelling. I visited service center but denied to provide service without any payment. If Motorola not willing to provide warranty service why ther are selling their device....
                    I have bought Motorola Revou 139 cm ultra HD LED android tv on 30 August 2021. through flipkart. The unit is not working for last 5 days. I have contacted the customer care and lodged complaint also. But it doesnot seem to have any effect. I have also lodged complaint through flipkart but of no use. I request you finally to take action otherwise I have to go for harsher action.

with regards.

vijay shukla
                    412 Royal Bungalow,
                    A.B. Road, Rau-453331

Display is not working

I have brought this Television approx 9 months before, but now its remote is not working properly.
                        I want its replacement asap

Thankyouu

I bought tv from flipkart installed on 28.4.21 but from 29.7.21 tv is sticked to 480p sd resolution via hdmi port from jio stb. jio stb got tested it is working ok with another tv. also checked by new jio stb and hdmi cable.

I have a smart tv Model No. 43SAUHDMQ. It is not supporting HDMI Connection Properly. It is showing some random lines and then shows it no singnal. Whats the problem in it?

Original battery for replacement is not available in Authorised Service Center [Incident:[protected]]

want to replace the battery of my Moto G4 Plus Smartphone. I searched for it everywhere in Authorised Service Center of Motorola. The stock of original battery is not available. Please suggest me the name of any other Original battery manufactured by Motorola company which is compatible with Moto G4 Plus Smartphone.
                              br...
                              Dolby Atmos and Dolby
                              Vision
                              Warranty: 1 Year
                              Dear Team,

Captioned order problem is still not resolved.
                              Flipkart and Motorola team customer service team, They are giving poor service, Which we never expected. Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible. Otherwise please refund my money. PFA the aatched invoice for your reference.

Thanks & Regards
                              Pradeep
                              Pradeep

I was facing issue of mobile Moto X4 which I purchased from Amazon on 22.08.2019 got switch off while running so I went to the Lenovo Moto Service center (14/06/2021) (ODYSSEY TECHNOLOGIES, FF-115, Gala Empire, Opp Doordarshan Center, Nr JB Tower, Thaltej, Ahmedabad - 380055), they have told me the problem of battery so they changed the battery and phone handover to me on 17/06/2021 and then after 2 days the problem of battery...

We are concern about whether we will find the company chargers in ecommerce website or not

We purchased Motorola TV, 5 months back now display not working properly one side showing block line in screen.

Phone: [protected]