Lenskart — broken lens of my specs

Ghaziabad , Uttar Pradesh, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Arapana on Apr 21, 2019
Actually i ordered 2 specs from lenskart.. After one week my specs lens got broken. It's too delicate and can't wear it from weeks and having problems in reading. Can't expect this from lenskart. Thought it would be good brand but locals specs are much better than lenskart specs. Want my specs to be changed. Hope better treatment. And want my specs to be atleast replaced.. Hope of betterment

[Apr 21, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Arapana, we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We wish to inform you that we are here to assist you with best possible resolution in your concern and we do provide 14 days return/replacement policy. In order to assist you better, we request you to kindly share your order number/contact number with us as we are unable to track the same.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Arapana, we are awaiting your response on the order ID/contact number so that we can connect with you in order to provide you the best assistance from our end.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Dear Arapana!! We have requested you to share your order details with us multiple times. In absence of any response, we are unable to pursue this further. Please write us back for any assistance required.

Comments

My order shows that its stocked out. Will it be back in stock and receive it by the initial date? It's very important that is it delivered within the promised date and it is supposed to be a birthday gift! Plz help me out. I expected a lot easier process from Lenskart by its high reputation.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - broken lens of my specs