[Resolved]  Lenskart — I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Beauty & Personal Care

The issue that I have experienced was: I purchased this product: https://www.lenskart.com/vincent-chase-vc-e13049-c3-eyeglasses.html
No-where it was mentioned in the product description that this frame have a power restriction of (+3) to (-3). I simply purchased and emailed them my power as they have an option to send power in email. The next day a Resolution Officer Nikunj Yadav mailed me back that this product doesn't support the power I needed (-3.5). I emailed him with a proper screenshot that on lens selection page it was showing I can order up to power +/-12. But no one replied. After that, I called their customer support. I had 3-4 times call with an agent (can't remember his name) who first told me that the "air" category product has a power restriction (though it wasn't mentioned anywhere) so they can not process the order. Then I found some other products on that mentioned category is supporting that power I needed. I again called them for the false information then they rectified their statement and said not all "air" products, but few air products from Vincent Chase does not support that power. I requested him to replace that frame with another supported frame. He said he can not do that. I was simply keeping my patience. My previous order was of Rs. 671. I tried to place a new order with a same-priced supported frame. Now the order value is showing Rs. 1006. The company has several false & misleading information on their product selection page which simply harassing me till now. I asked their representative to add that extra amount to my wallet so that my new order can be placed at the same price. They have issues at their end, still, they have no plan to compensate a customer, RATHER they are trying to make more money!! I am sending emails, calling them they are saying that they will come back to me in 30 mins but that moment never comes.

It occurred on: 20/12/2020

Replace that frame with https://www.lenskart.com/vincent-chase-vc-e12695-c1eyeglasses-full-rim-rectangleultem-eyeglasses.htm... this one and proceed with my order.
OR
Arrange me something so that I can place a new order at the same price of Rs. 671
Why I will pay more for their mistakes?

Order Number: [protected]
Email details: https://easyupload.io/4a7yxi
Dec 29, 2020
One of customer support executive name Deben has called me and helped me to sort it out.
Dec 22, 2020

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 24, 2020
Lenskart Customer Care's response
Dear Jitesh, we sincerely apologize for the hassle you've faced. We would like to make things right for you. Please be assured that we will get the details checked and we'll connect with you at the earliest.

Lenskart
    Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091