[Resolved] Lenskart — late delivery of product - fooling customer

cachetanpurohit on Nov 24, 2017
I made a purchase of two spectacles on 16th november 2017 from lenskart (New citylight, surat - store) for rs. 2, 800/-. (Ref. Tel:[protected]). I made the payment instantly via credit card. I told them that i need my delivery asap. They told it will take approx 7 days as it is made by robotics machinery, so it was promised to be delivered before 25th november, 2017. But today on 24th november 2017, i am getting an sms from lenskart aa follows “lenskart.com is moving to new world-class manufacturing unit, due to transition your order is delayed. We will add rs 700 store credit to your lenskart account post-delivery of the order, as a token for missing our commitment”

Due to this i had to make another purchase from different store (Rs. 3500) as i had to attend family function today.

I am very much disappointed as when they took order 7 days back, dint they knew that they are shifting their manufacturing facility so it might take more days for deliver.

I think it was intentional and to fool customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2018

[Nov 24, 2017] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2017
Dear Chetan, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will get the order details checked and will connect with you at the earliest.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Dec 01, 2017
Dear Chetan,
We tried calling you in regards to your concern on multiple occasions but unfortunately, we couldn't connect. As per the update, your order has been delivered successfully. We hope you're satisfied with the same. Also, we would like to update that the Store Credit of INR 700.00 has been added to your Lenskart account as a token of apology.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - late delivery of product - fooling customer