[Resolved]  Lenskart — lenskart callous showroom response... left with a broken frame in warranty

The frame boasts of a years warranty but to my sheer amazement yesterday the temple snaps from the hinge out of the blue. I was disgusted but kept my patience and contacted the lenskart guys fahim at drc ghaziabad and informed them about this manufacturing defect. Instead of apologizing for the substandard product and service the center manager had the audacity to blame me as an irresponsible user and not only this, he went a step further pestering me to get it repaired from a local shop. I was completely bewildered and dumbfounded by lenskart's attitude.. A company which boasts so much about service and customer satisfaction. Relevant details with the picture of my frame. Expecting a swift response...
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018 Dear Dharmendra!! As per our telephonic conversation, we request you to allow us some time so that we can get the images checked with the concerned department and update you with the best possible resolution.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

A half rim frame (Black Red Half Rim Rectangle Vincent Chase Crayons VC 6-1030 Eyeglasses Product id 87544) was purchased in June 2017.
The rubber part of the lens have deformed.
Smoothness of the frame is lost.
Its not even a year but the product has lost its quality.

Lenskart
    Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091