[Resolved] Lenskart — order stocked out

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Ravleen Chawla on Apr 2, 2019
If the product is out of stock, why does it show up on the website and why is money debited from us?

I placed an order and it shows 'stocked out' in processing. The order is a gift someone is expecting, thank you for a horrible first experience. I do not know when the money will be credited back to me and i really took time to choose that particular product. You have wasted my time, my energy and my mental resources at the cost of the reputation of your company.

I will not recommend lenskart to anybody.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019

[Apr 02, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2019
Dear Ravleen, Sorry for the trouble you have been caused. Please share your order details with us so that we can contact you to assist you better.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2019
Dear Ravleen, Sorry for the trouble you have been caused. We will contact you shortly to assist you better.

Comments

I have ordered Brown contact lens in Lenskart in Phoenix market city Chennai.
The order number #[protected], got delivered in 22nd march 2019. Recently opened and found a damage piece of one part of right eye. So am looking forward for your reply.

Priyanka M
After successfully placing the order the product is stocked out in lenskart. What does it mean? Is it going to get delivered on time?
And there is no messages on the delay.
Bad product, fell n bended

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - order stocked out